Grand Theft Auto: V

I read that Rockstar is having more cloud / save data issues. Not unlike the cars that would disappear from your garage in solo player. Super frustrating. Do you at least have your rank and reputation intact?

No because it's connected to your character, so if that goes so does your level. If you exit to single player you're less likely to loss your character, and if you want to see if the cloud servers are online, press start and go to the friends tab if your friends show up the cloud is online.

No because it's connected to your character, so if that goes so does your level. If you exit to single player you're less likely to loss your character, and if you want to see if the cloud servers are online, press start and go to the friends tab if your friends show up the cloud is online.

Hope this isn't the case as its happened twice. It's always saved when I've exited the online as well. I'll be so pissed off if its fully gone again.

Has anyone found a good active crew that plays together and doesn't mindlessly run down people for no reason?

Mindlessly running down people for no reason is the only reason to play!