Grand Theft Auto: V

So the crew recruitment process is a total pain in the ass. I didn't get any notifications, had to go to a direct link to actually find requests, and now I cannot add people, I can only send out invites. So yeah, everybody that sent a request, you should see an invite in your inbox. Also, I think both PS3 and Xbox360 users can join.

Same here, it drops me out before the first race.

VC crew members, make sure to sport the crew emblem on the shirt when you create your character :)

Not sure if you got my request but it was under dabrit not roadmonkey. Probably should have mentioned that.

EDIT: NM I just saw that I needed to accept the invite... god that was stupid. didn't even get a message saying that I had to do it from the social club.

Just created a character, probably going to time out on this first race...says "waiting for other players".

I am down to crew up on PS3...Worldwide_Zoo

Edit: just sent an invite request to the VC crew.

What is the social club used for? Just interaction outside of PSN/XBL? My name there is sh1ttyrambo, but I'm not sure what it's for haha.

It's for a lot more than it really needs to be. It stores all your character data, it's how you sign up and join crews and stuff, it's how all the 'jobs' and missions are handled, and every time I've tired today, it's been down.

Again, for anyone on PS3 who wants to do shit, I'm GoodOldWar_