PO A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher out nov 5th

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK:

"Once we receive the item we will issue you a refund for it. Ideally we would send you another one out; however; this item is now out of stock. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience."

so fucking mad.  I ordered this the day it went up on HT's website.

If anyone wants to part with their hot topic variant, please message me!

I ordered from them two days ago and just got the confirmation it shipped... I don't know what to expect.

Any information regarding the second press other than that gold one?

I ordered from them two days ago and just got the confirmation it shipped... I don't know what to expect.

Any information regarding the second press other than that gold one?

I have up on ht in the end and bought it off eBay (shoot me). They must have had 5 copies on their webstore tho which is pretty shocking.

Not sure if the gold is still classed as first press, however it could be the 2nd press var referred to originally. I'd find it unlikely for them to do a whole batch of other variants for a 2nd press given how many they pressed 1st time round. So I'd expect that gold is the 2nd press that was talked about.

So people are no longer confused

I've summed up the 1st pressing details if anyone is still confused (I know I was).  I think this is all correct:

partycrasher1stpressing_zps7b477a7a.jpg

from left to right:

Exploding Shipwreck - No Idea mailorder exclusive #1

Leviathan's Revenge - Poison City Records and tour copies

Stormy Seas - Retail

Blood in the Water - Retail

Calm Before the Storm - Hot Topic exclusive

Shattered Mast, Shattered Bones - No Idea mailorder exclusive #2

I think all variants are /500, with second pressing expected end of December.  Please correct me if any of this is wrong

Also reference this: http://store.noidearecords.com/collections/new-on-no-idea/products/awilhelmscreampartycrasher

For those too lazy to lick the link

Hey, since so many people have asked:
There are between 525 and 600 copies of each of the colors in the first pressing. (The following list is for reference only. The only versions available for mailorder are in the listing, above.)

First Pressing:
"Exploding Shipwreck" (No Idea mailorder only: sold out)
"Shattered Mast, Shattered Bones" (No Idea mailorder; also 50 via Poison City in Australia)
"Leviathan's Revenge" (AWS tour/shows; also 50 via Poison City in Australia)
"Calm Before the Storm" (Hot Topic)
"Stormy Seas" (wholesale / stores)
"Blood in the Water" (wholesale / stores)
Second Pressing:
600 "Sailor Take Warning" (wholesale and mailorder; cyan/magenta.)
300 "Silver Chain" (exclusive for Germany)
300 "Quest for Gold" (French exclusive via Effervescence Records.)

AWS-vinylscan-cyan-mag_1024x1024.gif?v=1

I moved some things around on the mainpage and added some text to make it clearer.

To further clarify, there are TWO listings for the AWS album. One below the other.

The top one is the regular listing, where you can order these three versions:

"Shattered Mast, Shattered Bones"

"Blood in the Water"

"Sailor Take Warning"

The one below is for the European versions, where you can order two versions:

"Silver Chain"

"Quest for Gold"

We have a handful of these and they are one-of-each-version-per-person. If you are in Europe, please get the Gold version from Effervesence Records in France.

We also have THE BOMB 2xLP and UNWED 7" up for order too!!

so i ordered 2 from interpunk stressing that I had it on good authority that you would potentially receive 2 variants... if you get 2 different can you send one of each..

i got 2 of the same.

if anyone is looking for a blood in water, PM me.. i have 2 spare - or am willing to trade for stormy seas

I moved some things around on the mainpage and added some text to make it clearer.

To further clarify, there are TWO listings for the AWS album. One below the other.

The top one is the regular listing, where you can order these three versions:

"Shattered Mast, Shattered Bones"

"Blood in the Water"

"Sailor Take Warning"

The one below is for the European versions, where you can order two versions:

"Silver Chain"

"Quest for Gold"

We have a handful of these and they are one-of-each-version-per-person. If you are in Europe, please get the Gold version from Effervesence Records in France.

We also have THE BOMB 2xLP and UNWED 7" up for order too!!

This is a question + a big moany moan:

Do you know of any UK distros that are stocking this record? I'm just a bit tired of spending almost $30 on a record that costs $10 in the US. Whether I order from a shop in the UK or from Effervescence Records it costs me pretty much the same (ok, £1 less) as ordering it directly from No Idea even with the $20 shipping cost from the US. I might as well order from you for $30 and at least get a choice of colour for the extra £1. How come you can even sell the Euro versions for cheaper than what they're going for at Effervescence? If you took the price of the Euro version €12/$16.50 and multiplied it by a factor of 2.5 to get $41.25, how many do you think you could sell? Cos that's basically what I'm faced with right now in the UK when ordering from a UK shop, the LP being ($10 x 2.5) $25 + postage. So yeah, if you know of anywhere that's selling it for maybe even... to a factor of 2 that'd be cool  :wacko:  :(

EDIT: I just answered my own question by finding it in stock at AllInVinyl for £9 which is 1.5 times the US price so I'm happy with that!  :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Just saw these pop up, kinda tempted, kinda not sure if no idea should get dollars from the random rumors I've heard...

do what you want :)

PS I've also heard these kaleidoscopes don't sound great

https://store.noidearecords.com/products/a-wilhelm-scream-partycrasher-3

Edited by geezfools

• 2 months later...