PO A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher out nov 5th

Was pretty excited to see my Hot Topic order waiting outside for me when I got home today, but as I opened it to my surprised was a copy of Polar Bear Club - Death Chorus, and no AWS record  :lol::(

I double checked the invoice and it says AWS just like I ordered, but they shipped the wrong record.  Already emailed em, hoping for a quick exchange.

Was pretty excited to see my Hot Topic order waiting outside for me when I got home today, but as I opened it to my surprised was a copy of Polar Bear Club - Death Chorus, and no AWS record  :lol::(

I double checked the invoice and it says AWS just like I ordered, but they shipped the wrong record.  Already emailed em, hoping for a quick exchange.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK:

"Once we receive the item we will issue you a refund for it. Ideally we would send you another one out; however; this item is now out of stock. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience."

so fucking mad.  I ordered this the day it went up on HT's website.

If anyone wants to part with their hot topic variant, please message me!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK:

"Once we receive the item we will issue you a refund for it. Ideally we would send you another one out; however; this item is now out of stock. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience."

so fucking mad. I ordered this the day it went up on HT's website.

If anyone wants to part with their hot topic variant, please message me!

It was pretty expensive on HT. Odd that it would already be sold out given it's still available via other vendors. I liked that variant the most but couldn't justify the cost when it was available elsewhere.

Alright, I've given this quite a few spins now. I'm not really in to it.

The mastering/mixing seems so off. It's so massively bass heavy that it's quite off putting :(

There are still no songs that have grabbed me. I'll shelve it for a couple of weeks and revisit it I think. This is the first time I've ever felt this way about a wilhelm scream album

Alright, I've given this quite a few spins now. I'm not really in to it.

The mastering/mixing seems so off. It's so massively bass heavy that it's quite off putting :(

There are still no songs that have grabbed me. I'll shelve it for a couple of weeks and revisit it I think. This is the first time I've ever felt this way about a wilhelm scream album

When you have a dope ass bassist, you gotta crank it! ;) It's mixed like a straight up rock record. I'm not saying this because I primarily play bass, it's the kind of album you listen to really loudly.

When you have a dope ass bassist, you gotta crank it! ;) It's mixed like a straight up rock record. I'm not saying this because I primarily play bass, it's the kind of album you listen to really loudly.

I play bass too. But it's not just the bass guitar that's over the top. It's all of it. I changed it all, tweaked my settings to take as much out as I could. It sounded ok. Only ok. I put another record on and it's sounded like it was complete top end garbage, until I changed everything back to how it was. Then great.

I also didn't touch on the lyrics being weak. Or the harmonies being buried in the mix. I LOVE aws. I do. I've seen them 4 times(I live in Australia, give me a break). They are phenomenal live, all their previous records are start to finish great.

It's just this falls shirt for me. I've been waiting 5 years for a new record. My expectations weren't met. I'm hoping this album will grow on me though

Is it just me or does something not quite add with these hot topic presses. I mean all 500 selling out in a few days? Don't get me wrong it's a great variant but given how many other variants there are still available, just seems weird.

My conjecture is that the majority of the copies are IN THE STORES and only a small amount are sent to the online store. They are not selling them all online.

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/awilhelmscream - You also get a coupon code for a 20% discount. I believe this is the Blood variant, may be wrong though.

EDIT: I remember there were guys on this forum, who have helped some EU members with ordering stuff (mainly from HotTopic) in order to save some money on shipping. Is there anyone who could help me with some releases please?