PO A Wilhelm Scream - Partycrasher out nov 5th

sorry forgivemyfailures i didn't creditet you...

for me, the record can't touch Mute Print or Ruiner and it's tied at 3rd with Career. as of now.

Pretty much agree, but it's hard to rank because all their albums are so good!

1. Ruiner

2. Career Suicide

3. Mute Print

4. Partycrasher

5. S/T EP

6. Benefits

Partycrasher is a great all around release though! The music and the physical record, I look forward to No Idea releasing the rest of the pressing.

Still hopeful for "Benefits" to get vinyl treatment someday too!

Pretty much agree, but it's hard to rank because all their albums are so good!

1. Ruiner

2. Career Suicide

3. Mute Print

4. Partycrasher

5. S/T EP

6. Benefits

Partycrasher is a great all around release though! The music and the physical record, I look forward to No Idea releasing the rest of the pressing.

Still hopeful for "Benefits" to get vinyl treatment someday too!

Benefits is #1 for me. I know its not the best sounding one but it is a total time and place record for me. I still own my original cd that came in the dvd case and has Smackin Isiah instead of A Wilhelm Scream across the top.

Are there any pictures up of the clear blue w/ baby blue splatter that Hot Topic has? I don't know if I missed it in this thread but after checking it doesn't look like one was posted.

At the very end. Look closely and you can see the splatter. Will probably look even better in person. 

NIR-003web.jpg

Thanks man! Wow so there's really like...6 or 7 variants for this release? I lost track over the past month because they all have cool related names hah. They all look awesome though. "Shattered Mast" isn't shown here though. For a second there I was thinking of collecting all the variants but I can't justify buying 6 copies of the record even though it rips so hard!