PO: Albert Hammond Jr. - AHJ 10"

• 4 weeks later...

Cult Records just uploaded a video onto instagram... These are hand numbered out of 420, in gold pen, which its also signed in, looked pretty cool...

BUT, they're getting shipped in bubble bags without any extra protection. This worries me, i might order another copy just incase, especailly having this item shipped from America to Australia :/

My computer is being stupid and I can't post the picture, but I had very noticeable damage to the outer sleeve of the EP when I received it in the mail today. The entire right corner was bent in, resulting in a "crack" about 1/5 of the way down. I emailed Cult and sent them the picture, and they replied immediately and said they would replace it. So, if anyone else isn't happy with the outcome I recommend contacting them. It's worth a shot, at the very least! 

Got mines today. 220/420

Looks like the interns realized they should probably not ship mines in a bubble mailer all the way to California. The front of the loosely taped and overall poor packaged vinyl mailer displayed some yellow on the Cult Records logo where you can tell they ripped the tape off the bubble mailer in a last minute attempt to actually ship it in a vinyl mailer. Phew! Close one.