Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Ended up with Windhand - Soma, Windhand/Cough Split, and Iced Earth - Plagues of Babylon for like $37 ppd.

Had in cart but sold out:

Myrkur

Yob - Catharsis on the awesome looking splatter

Something else, can't remember now and it was like $67 ppd. Would have been such a good deal.

Ended up with Windhand - Soma, Windhand/Cough Split, and Iced Earth - Plagues of Babylon for like $37 ppd.

Had in cart but sold out:

Myrkur

Yob - Catharsis on the awesome looking splatter

Something else, can't remember now and it was like $67 ppd. Would have been such a good deal.

I got

Red Fang - Murder the Mountains (gold translucent)

Red Fang - Whales and Leeches (black)

Yob - Catharsis (clear splatter)

Windhand/Cough Split (electric blue)

Mastodon - Call of the Mastodon (bone and blood red merge)

total 51 dollars shipped

I only nabbed that Yob because the website was lagging due to traffic so I decided to check out fast and grab it. It all would have been a little cheaper if I didn't pay for shipping twice. I really wanted to get that green/range splatter Windhand Soma but I already had the purple/white merge. Almost thought about getting it anyway and selling the purple/white because that green is the variant I wanted. Alas, I had to think rationally.

Yeah, I'm not feeling especially good about it. But I'm sure I'll feel better once I'm spinning them in the right state of mind.

Oh no, they will be great. If I had 106 bucks I would literally not think twice. One US site was selling Let Us Prey for 32.99 it was close to 40 after shipping. So it's high anywhere. They didn't have the clear either.

Oh no, they will be great. If I had 106 bucks I would literally not think twice. One US site was selling Let Us Prey for 32.99 it was close to 40 after shipping. So it's high anywhere. They didn't have the clear either.

Let Us Prey on Amazon was like..$30 and wifey has prime, so no shippinggggg! ;)

I got

Red Fang - Murder the Mountains (gold translucent)

Red Fang - Whales and Leeches (black)

Yob - Catharsis (clear splatter)

Windhand/Cough Split (electric blue)

Mastodon - Call of the Mastodon (bone and blood red merge)

total 51 dollars shipped

I only nabbed that Yob because the website was lagging due to traffic so I decided to check out fast and grab it. It all would have been a little cheaper if I didn't pay for shipping twice. I really wanted to get that green/range splatter Windhand Soma but I already had the purple/white merge. Almost thought about getting it anyway and selling the purple/white because that green is the variant I wanted. Alas, I had to think rationally.

I should have gotten that stupid Yob on clear, but I was so bummed about my other stuff being sold out I didn't want anything else to, so I didn't go back.

I had a clear copy of Let Us Prey and We Live in my cart. After shipping was added it was going to cost 68 pounds. This was before a conversion to dollars. Did a quick Google search to see the conversion rate and it would have cost me $109. I love Electric Wizard but that is way too much for 2 albums that are represses. I already ordered copies from doooomed.com a few months ago. Usually I like to have the most limited variant but not this time.

Let Us Prey on Amazon was like..$30 and wifey has prime, so no shippinggggg! ;)

Yeah, that's where I have it preordered. Ends up being about 35 after tax, but it looks like this guy is selling is for 37 shipped in hand and I can get the black and red. So I have some thinking to do. If I'm not mistake Amazon says like December 9th right?

Yeah, that's where I have it preordered. Ends up being about 35 after tax, but it looks like this guy is selling is for 37 shipped in hand and I can get the black and red. So I have some thinking to do. If I'm not mistake Amazon says like December 9th right?

That's true, but I've waited this long for it, another month isn't going to kill me, right?