Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

So what releases are we waiting for tomorrow and the next day?

Shipping-wise? I just have my Windhand/Salem's Pot that should be getting here tomorrow or Saturday, and MM stuff supposedly Monday now with my Hot Rod Circuit - Sorry About Tomorrow Monday as well.

Saturday I'm going to order the shit out of whatever Steve puts out though!

Shipping-wise? I just have my Windhand/Salem's Pot that should be getting here tomorrow or Saturday, and MM stuff supposedly Monday now with my Hot Rod Circuit - Sorry About Tomorrow Monday as well.

Saturday I'm going to order the shit out of whatever Steve puts out though!

Are there any releases coming out tomorrow like Sleep's? Is STB doing theirs tomorrow or Saturday?

Did that windhand salems pot split give shipping info? I got an e mail on saturday that said my order is complete. Which tells me nothing and technically my order was completed when i paid for it weeks ago....

Nah, no shipping info. I got mine the day he posted a photo of the back of his car just fucking packed full of packages for the post office though, and people have been getting them in yesterday and today. I expect mine will proooobably be here tomorrow, and if not then, by Thursday.

Yeahyah! Glad you finally got it. Damn, I dig this record. Also got my WIndhand/Salem's Pot today. It is orange and black swirl. Skeered for Saturday though. I wish I knew more about what might be available.

:)

I'm sure whatever it is he's putting out it'll be good. Turns out I have to work a funeral service on Saturday morning, so I'll be up at like 6AM, start the service around 8 probably, so I'll be checking it out and I'll post here when it goes up, and what it is.

I wonder if the dudes in krownn questioned the influx ( and by that i mean like 5 orders) in a few day period...

I wonder if the dudes in krownn questioned the influx ( and by that i mean like 5 orders) in a few day period...

Given that it's not sold out yet, I'd guess that 5 orders from the US in a matter of hours must've been wierd.

Did that windhand salems pot split give shipping info? I got an e mail on saturday that said my order is complete. Which tells me nothing and technically my order was completed when i paid for it weeks ago....

I ordered mine from All That Is Heavy and they did send me tracking.

That album rips. Was able to snag all three of their records a few months back. Sam fromthe band reached out to me direcly to work on combining shipping since it was coming from canada. Super nice dude!

Also was mentioned in the yob thread but relapse is running a 50% off sale todayonly on 90% of their vinyl. Dig in! Reallygood prices on stuff

That album rips. Was able to snag all three of their records a few months back. Sam fromthe band reached out to me direcly to work on combining shipping since it was coming from canada. Super nice dude!

Also was mentioned in the yob thread but relapse is running a 50% off sale todayonly on 90% of their vinyl. Dig in! Reallygood prices on stuff

Dang dude. You just made me spend a bunch of money.