Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

I need to take a break from ordering records...especially from overseas.

I forgot to add... Bilocation records has some Moon Curse -S/T on clear w/ white splatter for pre-order. This is the...3rd pressing I think? Which brings the total number pressed to around 500 if I'm reading correctly. It's a hell of an album, ended up being something like $30 shipped though...

It DOES include a bonus track that I'm not sure was on the other pressings. Anywho, they're great, spend all your money, so on and so forth.

Edit: maybe it's only 300 and this is still the second press, who knows? It's also supposedly 180 gram this time, which rules.

This was highly recommended by Steve STB. Wanted to make sure you guys got a shot at the red /150 if yer into it. http://www.patacrecords.com/distro/Blood-Farmers-Headless-Eyes-LP-RED-VINYL-LTD-150

Fuuuuuuuck. I wanna get this but I've spent just entirely too much lately to be able to. Hoping the black copies at least stick around about a month. Then I'll be in a buying place again.

Couldn't we start our own secret Facebook group just for members of this thread? I mean, it's not much different from here but we can get alerts in more places, easier to post pics/videos

It might kill this thread though, but I don't know.

I refuse to use facebook.