Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Roughtrade sounds like a site to meet up with other dudes who like it rough and want to trade dicks in each others buttholes/mouths

Fact. That said, I ordered the dickbutt splatter version. Jk, there isn't a choice. If it ends up being just regular black I may cancel. They don't charge until they ship though, so that's nice.

If anyone is a jew/black, didnt mean no disrespect. Thats just how i rolls. Eat a dick

Jew here. 

So I have Goatsnake - Flower of disease on black that i'm looking to unload.  would any of you dudes wanna trade for it???  maybe you have two of something or looking to get rid of some doom you haven't listened to in a while.  not looking for anything fancy but would love something new to spin that i haven't heard before.

This type of shit can and will get you banned.

we all know Santa ain't got no hate. I refer to the Louis ck set where he talks about using the word faggot, and how he doesn't mean it like that. If he was directing to to one of those people in a hateful way, I get it, but don't be so serious. I'm fat, people call me fat in a joking manner. I don't go all offensive on them. Because I'm not 12 years old.

Sometimes it can be difficult to read what people really mean on the internet, tone doesn't come through like it does in a real conversation. And also, some things just don't really need to be said even in a joking way on the nets. Though if we hang out I will talk all sorts of jokingly racist stuff, though mostly about Asians because I am one. I hate no one person for their culture, I just hate everyone.

Same here. I didn't see any maliciousness with the post so I'm not upset by it.

yeah i think this thread has alot of the same people posting so it feels more like family.  the only problem i see is you probably have alot of lurkers (i should know, i was one) and it takes one to be pissed off and report someone.

Of course theres no maliciousness. I love all of you even if you were rainbow colored. Or 3 legs and 4 eyes. Or arms like Goro. Thatd be one crazy looking mofo. Someone should draw that.

What if I told you that I'm a twin. Would you love me double?

I am a twin by the way.