PO: Atmosphere - Seven's Travels 3LP (10 Year Anniversary Edition)

To celebrate the 10 year anniversary, Rhymesayers will reissue Seven's Travels for the first time ever as a 180 gram triple vinyl gatefold package. The original album will be recorded on two white pieces of vinyl spanning four sides. To complete the Seven's Travels anniversary edition, the third black vinyl will contain: the hidden track, "Say Shh" along with the three bonus songs from the original vinyl pressing, plus two b-side only releases and three additional tracks recorded in 2003, The bonus vinyl will be packaged in an exclusive new full-color double-sided illustrated sleeve.

http://tinyurl.com/atmosphereseven

I have the 1st Pressing of this and it's also a triple LP, but the entire album spans all six sides. It also has Say Shh... as well as the three bonus songs (DMFD, On the Battlefield, and Quiet Pimpin') on the b-side of the third LP. I wonder what they did to fit the remaining five sides onto four?

To celebrate the 10 year anniversary, Rhymesayers will reissue Seven's Travels for the first time ever as a 180 gram triple vinyl gatefold package. The original album will be recorded on two white pieces of vinyl spanning four sides. To complete the Seven's Travels anniversary edition, the third black vinyl will contain: the hidden track, "Say Shh" along with the three bonus songs from the original vinyl pressing, plus two b-side only releases and three additional tracks recorded in 2003, The bonus vinyl will be packaged in an exclusive new full-color double-sided illustrated sleeve.

http://tinyurl.com/atmosphereseven

With $8 shipping on Fifth Element, this is much cheaper from Amazon. Keeping my order there.

Update:  Order ASAP if you are thinking about this...

WIqM5Al.png

yeah, they are totally sold out at Fifth Element.  I've seen it available elsewhere and I'm trying to figure out who I want to preorder from.  SRC, Soundstage Direct, Amazon, and even Acousticsounds.  Really surprised UGHH.com doesn't have it listed.  I want to preorder with Amazon because I have some giftcard balance with them, but I've gotten screwed before on a copy of Hum YPAA.  release date came and went and eventually they refunded my money.  I feel like 3,000 is plenty of copies, but judging by how fast FE sold out, I don't want to take the chance of missing out.

• 1 month later...