PO: My Fictions/Saddest Landscape - When You Are Close, I Am Gone

Just got my black copy and it's all scratched and scuffed up. Anyone else have this happen? I don't have time to listen to it before I go to work, but hopefully it plays alright. It looks like hell though.

Packaging/artwork on this is topnotch though

Do you see any bronze at all or did the black just cover it?

It's like 99% black. A little bit of bronze around the label.

All of the other TSL variants lately have come out awesome (tri-color, pinwheel, half clear, and the two haze kickstarter reissues) so one miss isn't too much of a bummer. I just really hope it plays ok.

I'm thinking about ordering the red w/ screenprint too since I'm kinda bummed I didn't order the print to begin with. If the 13 minute song is as epic as I hope it will be I'll prob def be doing that.

Back from work and can finally listen to it. Luckily my copy plays fine, a little bit of noise on the A-side which seems more scratched up, but nothing too bad. The collaborative track is fucking awesome. My only complaint is that it's not even longer.

There's only bronze on one side and it's just a hint around the label. I know what they were going for and it would've been the best looking variant by far if it had worked out. But, trying to do crazy color combos is an art not a science so I'm not bummed or anything. Great release, awesome packaging.I wish I had money for the print and had been able to pick up ll three, the red/black looks cool and purple is just a dope color.

Got mine today. I just spend a few minutes listening to it on the wrong speed before the vocals came on haha. It sounded pretty good though. And the bronze is really subtle on my copy, but it's kinda nice. A little around the label on the B side, and some around the edge on the A side.

Oh, and the A side looks pretty scratched up in some spots.

I just spend a few minutes listening to it on the wrong speed before the vocals came on haha. It sounded pretty good though. 

I did the exact same thing on my first listen of the B-side (which I started with because I was so hyped)

I actually just found out I've been listening to toe's Songs, Ideas We Forgot at the wrong speed for weeks. I think I prefer it at 33rpms to be honest.

I did the exact same thing on my first listen of the B-side (which I started with because I was so hyped)

I actually just found out I've been listening to toe's Songs, Ideas We Forgot at the wrong speed for weeks. I think I prefer it at 33rpms to be honest.

Ahahahahahahaha.

45RPM records need to be clearly labeled haha.