Help me get malonekw to reply to a PM

I'll post what I was given by the post office I clear up my end of things. It has tracking, stamp by post office, and the correct address an everything.

Weeks spent dealing with the post office and nothing could be done.

Like I said, I'll post my customs receipt here. Blur out his info and post a non blurred one to him trough pm.

All I know is I have given $135, came out with no record and have no proof it's not in hand because the code didn't work. Spent hours at the PO and on the phone.

I'll post what I was given by the post office I clear up my end of things. It has tracking, stamp by post office, and the correct address an everything.

Weeks spent dealing with the post office and nothing could be done.

Like I said, I'll post my customs receipt here. Blur out his info and post a non blurred one to him trough pm.

All I know is I have given $135, came out with no record and have no proof it's not in hand because the code didn't work. Spent hours at the PO and on the phone.

I don't get why it has taken 10+ months to send me a customs slip I asked for in February. 

I talked to USPS myself and they said you could have submitted a lost parcel claim after 6 weeks.

And like I said, I'd have to be a complete moron to bring this much attention to the issue if I scamming you.

Can you actually get tracking on standard shipping to Canada? My understanding is that a customs form is not delivery confirmation and in fact is near impossible to use for tracking once the package leaves the US of A. 

Everyone: take this as a reason to get insurance on high priced packages. 

Also: whoever is giving you advice is full of shit. Onus is on the seller to deliver the item in the condition it was originally described. If that doesn't happen it is up to you to make it right. I've been on both ends and have never left anyone in the lurch despite it hurting the old wallet. 

Can you actually get tracking on standard shipping to Canada? My understanding is that a customs form is not delivery confirmation and in fact is near impossible to use for tracking once the package leaves the US of A. 

FWIW, when I was shipping to Canada the first time I asked about tracking. The woman at the post office told me that in order to do that it would have to be registered mail, which is considerably more expensive. I am also not sure that it still gets tracked once it is passed on to Canada post.

malonekw, on 17 Oct 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:snapback.png

Didn't want to defend myself in here but since a thread was made...

trevorxramage, on 17 Oct 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:snapback.png

I'd much rather speak about this in private but if you'd like we can speak here since you responded. 

DAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't get why it has taken 10+ months to send me a customs slip I asked for in February.

I talked to USPS myself and they said you could have submitted a lost parcel claim after 6 weeks.

And like I said, I'd have to be a complete moron to bring this much attention to the issue if I scamming you.

I thought I had sent it to you. That's on me I suppose if I didn't. We were both on the same page that we thought it would arrive.

We can take this to pm but to prove to the public, I will post the custom slip to cover my arse. Never had a problem before. I know you have had several issues.

It's not as good as registered tracking but always shows the package being received by the post office and then leaving the US and arriving in Canada. Then usually nothing until it's at my door.

I thought I had sent it to you. That's on me I suppose if I didn't. We were both on the same page that we thought it would arrive.

We can take this to pm but to prove to the public, I will post the custom slip to cover my arse. Never had a problem before. I know you have had several issues.

I would much prefer PM, although I'm getting more communication from you in this thread than I've had since July.

And to clarify I've had two issues. One with beardxcore (who tried to scam again and I called him out saving a bunch of people money, time and aggravation). The other is this one.

It's not as good as registered tracking but always shows the package being received by the post office and then leaving the US and arriving in Canada. Then usually nothing until it's at my door.

if you type the same tracking number from usps into canada post it will track it to your door.

WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW THIS.  ONCE ITS ENTERED CANADA, USPS CANT TRACK IT, BUT CANADA POST CAN