FEST 12 exclusive releases (the official list)

I feel like I should get one automatically- Sunday was my 48th time seeing you guys and I think I have one of the most complete collections out their!!! - Plus every single test I have was obtained through you!!!   :D  :D  :D

I believe I'm your Iron Chic doppelganger.  Minus the live appearances. 

I'm expecting this to jump to the top of my hunting list. 

If someone can pick me up the two Paul Baribeau LPs I will pay you for them and shipping and extra or trades! Please! I just found out about these!

Self-titled and Grand Ledge!

Also looking for these.

I actually live in Gainesville but can't make it to Fest

If anyone knows where these are being sold (assuming they aren't only being sold at his show) I can probably swing by real fast and grab a couple copies.

Also looking for these.

I actually live in Gainesville but can't make it to Fest

If anyone knows where these are being sold (assuming they aren't only being sold at his show) I can probably swing by real fast and grab a couple copies.

would love some help on these as well! Would be stoked on AWS, but really looking to track these down! Cost + shipping + extra money to make you smile!

would love some help on these as well! Would be stoked on AWS, but really looking to track these down! Cost + shipping + extra money to make you smile!

So thats three people (including myself) looking for these.

Just need to know where they're selling them.

Again, if its at the show only, then no dice, but if its at one of the record stores or on the streets, then no problem! 

Someone who's at fest just has to let me know. :)

So thats three people (including myself) looking for these.

Just need to know where they're selling them.

Again, if its at the show only, then no dice, but if its at one of the record stores or on the streets, then no problem! 

Someone who's at fest just has to let me know. :)

Everybody remember I was first in line! haha But seriously, I hope someone can help us all out.

Anyone who wants the Grand Ledge 10" (the old Plan-it-X one, not the new Fest one), Eager Beaver distro in Japan still has copies. Aki, who runs it, is the nicest guy. Just drop him an email saying what you're interested in and where you live and he'll send you a shipping quote.

http://eagerbeaver.shop-pro.jp/?pid=13294594