Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

So anyone have an opinion of where these will be the least expensive? amazon? straight from kingsroad? I just want a couple that I don't have but don't feel so hot spending $25 on some of these.... thanks kids, and don't be a dick

On it. Also of note noticing how expensive Epitaph vinyl has been in general I think its safe to say that the LPs ordered from KRM directly will most likely be cheaper. I feel like any new Epitaph release in any record store has been anywhere from $18-$21 before tax. Don't know why they wholesale so high!

Cheapest might be Bull Moose. They have Ribbed (and I assume any others that will be released, maybe excluding 2xLPs) for $17.97. Orders over $30 get you free shipping, so you can get two for about $36 with everything said and done.

Personally, I ordered with the expedited shipping because I'm just too anxious to get this record.  B)

Edit: Yeah, also King's Road Merch would be good. I forgot about that. If they're going up for $18-$21 you might pay a few bucks more, but you'll have considerably more selection than Bull Moose does right now.

Anyone have one of those beige Let's Go records that are floating around? All the copies I see online are sealed so I don't know if the white is just labeled that way or not.

My Beige had a circular sticker that said beige and the Bouncing Souls on ebay yesterday had the same but said clear. Seems that's how to tell them apart.

Have the pressing numbers changed at all or is it still /500's and /700's?

The beige Let's Go! looks real nice and subtly matches the artwork. Seems like they're going for that with several of the releases.

Anyone have one of those beige Let's Go records that are floating around? All the copies I see online are sealed so I don't know if the white is just labeled that way or not.

And the UPC sticker says the color as the end part of the number. They're probably all like that.

I'm hoping that the Epitaph store has their own releases. My colors are good, I don't need another choice.

What is going on with Recipe For Hate? Is there a legal thing holding that up, or does the world just despise that album? I think it's the only one left...

The beige Let's Go! looks real nice and subtly matches the artwork. Seems like they're going for that with several of the releases.

And the UPC sticker says the color as the end part of the number. They're probably all like that.

I'm hoping that the Epitaph store has their own releases. My colors are good, I don't need another choice.

What is going on with Recipe For Hate? Is there a legal thing holding that up, or does the world just despise that album? I think it's the only one left...

I think Atlantic bought out the rights when it was re-released in the 90's. What's weird is that while the other albums on Atlantic had to be pressed in Europe to circumvent pressing it here, the box set version of Recipe For Hate was pressed here. It's weird.

Also Generator never received the color vinyl repress treatment. 

Wanted to take a shot but if anyone is going to pick up an extra No Control on Pink I'll swap it for an Against The Grain on Purple. PM me if you could do me that favor

Here's an example, courtesy of LazyLabador

4396101571_8451b63a08_z.jpg

I tried messaging you, but your inbox is full. I'll look for No Control tomorrow.

Generator is on lime green. I Saw this on some list that was unverifiable.  Seeing this stuff is why I throw out the Epitaph store thing up there. There's crazy stuff happening. I saw a pic of it somewhere too. I going digging.... I thought this guy was from the 2010 presses when I saw the picture.

http://www.vinylalibi.ca/#!/~/product/id=30611686

Everyboby be warry of white copies of out come the wolves and green punk in drublics They might be 2014's not 2010's

My copy of Ribbed arrived today. Looks great, sounds great, all around happy with the purchase. That, and the blue one (thanks victimofadriveby!), and provided I can score a copy of the clear one from Hot Topic, and I'll have like half of the variants out of the way. Those first pressing ones are going to be a bitch to find though. Totally worth it for my favorite album.

Anybody else order anything from the first batch?

So these are kind of a mess as Im sure you guys can tell.

The Rancid - Lets Go 2x10" should be hitting stores now thru next week and should be online next week.

Bad Religion - No Control and Rancid - S/T 93 should be available in about 2 weeks.

The rest of these are getting bumped out. Still waiting to hear when and since they are getting bumped out I'm working on getting more copies pressed on each of those. I dont think the 500 and 700 qtys. on these are going to be enough to go around.

Once I have more info on when the rest of these are coming I will post that here. Working on getting a ton of Epitaph titles repressed and hopefully a few things that have never been pressed. All the titles I posted about (plus a lot more) are still coming, I just dont know when yet.

So these are kind of a mess as Im sure you guys can tell.

The Rancid - Lets Go 2x10" should be hitting stores now thru next week and should be online next week.

Bad Religion - No Control and Rancid - S/T 93 should be available in about 2 weeks.

The rest of these are getting bumped out. Still waiting to hear when and since they are getting bumped out I'm working on getting more copies pressed on each of those. I dont think the 500 and 700 qtys. on these are going to be enough to go around.

Once I have more info on when the rest of these are coming I will post that here. Working on getting a ton of Epitaph titles repressed and hopefully a few things that have never been pressed. All the titles I posted about (plus a lot more) are still coming, I just dont know when yet.

If this includes Osker "Idle Will Kill" I will freak out like those Brand New tumblr girls.

Sorry, that wasnt one of them. That's not getting pressed til Epitaph decides to do it on their own.

Ugh. I'm convinced it's never happening. Even if there was just a run of 5 or 10 tests out there I would pay insane money for it.

<---- Appropriate avatar for the moment.