Epitaph represses-HotTopic exclusives-NOFX/BadRelig/Souls/Rancid/Millencolin/Descendents/MotionCity

travis

A shop I have been to in Fort Wayne just posted this:

THIS JUST IN! Limited edition color vinyl from our pals at Epitaph Records! Bad Religion "No Control" on pink vinyl, NOFX "Ribbed" on Red vinyl, Rancid 1993 S/T on Orange vinyl and The Bouncing Souls s/t on Clear! 

Sounds like the first round of these albums is starting to seep out.. 

Interesting... Bull Moose still has it listed as a 12/31 release date. Any news from Hot Topic? I'd check but that website doesn't work so well on my phone.

While I'm glad they might be coming soon, it is strange. January's not even over and those were listed for 2/11... huh. I imagine Epitaph has a lot going on, so maybe some stuff slipped out. I guess we'll see what happens!

I would check this page for KRM editions:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/?id=1595

People also might want to keep an eye out for the Epitaph website. They specifically have a section called "2014 Vinyl Reissues." Seeing how Frank Turner was pretty much ready to ship once it went up for order (as evidenced by the pictures of the actual vinyl) it looks like the same will happen when the other reissues are ready. 

http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/?id=1595

On it. Also of note noticing how expensive Epitaph vinyl has been in general I think its safe to say that the LPs ordered from KRM directly will most likely be cheaper. I feel like any new Epitaph release in any record store has been anywhere from $18-$21 before tax. Don't know why they wholesale so high!

On it. Also of note noticing how expensive Epitaph vinyl has been in general I think its safe to say that the LPs ordered from KRM directly will most likely be cheaper. I feel like any new Epitaph release in any record store has been anywhere from $18-$21 before tax. Don't know why they wholesale so high!

Bought a brand new Bad Religion-No Control from a local record shop a few months ago and I remember it costing me somewhere around $18.

It was never on the initial first or second wave lists.  There was Life On A Plate and For Monkeys.

I don't think it ever was. Just wishful thinking and gentle nudges to Travis to get that one done.

Incorrect! Travis responded on this release back in October.

Pennybridge is coming later

A shop I have been to in Fort Wayne just posted this:

THIS JUST IN! Limited edition color vinyl from our pals at Epitaph Records! Bad Religion "No Control" on pink vinyl, NOFX "Ribbed" on Red vinyl, Rancid 1993 S/T on Orange vinyl and The Bouncing Souls s/t on Clear!

Sounds like the first round of these albums is starting to seep out..

So, are you/they saying they already have the first batch? That's the first mention I've seen of Bouncing Souls S/T on clear. Need to call my local shop.

So, are you/they saying they already have the first batch? That's the first mention I've seen of Bouncing Souls S/T on clear. Need to call my local shop.

From past experience, this shop owner usually posts what he has received and put out into the bins.  

I have only been there a couple of times and live 3 1/2 hours away.  I can hit him up on Facebook to see if this is the case.  I will report back if I find anything out.

Not trying to talk shit but anyone see the Finch blurb about how them as a band never ok'd the HT Repress of WIITB... It has started to make me a little hesitant in buying any repress from HT now.

You know Hot Topic doesn't press records right? Also these are from Epitaph, with some colors exclusive to Hot Topic. Also these will also be available via Epitaph. Your connection is tenuous at best.

Hot Topic is a distributor with exclusive release vinyl releases. I don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about them. If they have a record I think is sexy, it goes into my collection. But what do I know, I collect limited color vinyl...

I tried to buy an ORG In Utero off someone on here just yesterday. The Neon Piss variant, I was confirming that it was the Hot Topic exclusive. He scoffed at me, saying that it was much better quality than anything hot topic would release...I thought it was backwards day or something...Was it???

EDIT: I got an update from Amazon, my order is Boncing Souls S/T, Pennywise - S/T & a Rancid - S/T. It's only concerning my Bouncing Souls LP.  Estimated arrival date: February 10, 2014 - February 13, 2014. 

The first one just came off Ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390760705591&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:CA:3160&autorefresh=true

You know Hot Topic doesn't press records right? Also these are from Epitaph, with some colors exclusive to Hot Topic. Also these will also be available via Epitaph. Your connection is tenuous at best.

Hot Topic is a distributor with exclusive release vinyl releases. I don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about them. If they have a record I think is sexy, it goes into my collection. But what do I know, I collect limited color vinyl...

I tried to buy an ORG In Utero off someone on here just yesterday. The Neon Piss variant, I was confirming that it was the Hot Topic exclusive. He scoffed at me, saying that it was much better quality than anything hot topic would release...I thought it was backwards day or something...Was it???

Touche... I get what you both are saying. Just wanted to see other people's stances on the matter is all.

From past experience, this shop owner usually posts what he has received and put out into the bins.  

I have only been there a couple of times and live 3 1/2 hours away.  I can hit him up on Facebook to see if this is the case.  I will report back if I find anything out.

Stopped by GuestRoom Records here in Louisville and scored the clear S/T Bouncing Souls today.  So, I'm guessing you're right - your guy probably already has them in, too.

Oh, and they had the other stuff, too (Rancid S/T and Let's Go, etc).