PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Slingshot to heaven

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did anyone else not get the 7" yet? I ordered the bundle and have not got mine yet! but other people have gotten theirs!

I ordered the big bundle as well, and pretty quickly once the link was fixed, so I was expecting a clear 7" (first 50 orders, etc).

I also bought one individually when they went up for sale.

Well, I received a black one numbered in the 100s a week ago (or last week, can't remember), and that's all.

I've seen someone post on their FB page that they received a clear one, so I was confused.

Still am, but glad to see I'm not the only one...

I ordered the big bundle as well, and pretty quickly once the link was fixed, so I was expecting a clear 7" (first 50 orders, etc).

I also bought one individually when they went up for sale.

Well, I received a black one numbered in the 100s a week ago (or last week, can't remember), and that's all.

I've seen someone post on their FB page that they received a clear one, so I was confused.

Still am, but glad to see I'm not the only one...

Seems like they have not shipped out the 7"s for the bundles. I will try to contact Kang!

• 2 weeks later...

Kang confirmed that only the 7"s purchased separately have been shipped out. No word on when the ones with the bundle will be shipped out!

I just realized I never got mine, so hearing this is helpful. Weird that they're sitting on the deluxe orders. I understand it cuts into their margins to ship the 7" separately, but it does seem backwards to temporarily shortchange the folks that likely did the most to subsidize the larger effort.

I just realized I never got mine, so hearing this is helpful. Weird that they're sitting on the deluxe orders. I understand it cuts into their margins to ship the 7" separately, but it does seem backwards to temporarily shortchange the folks that likely did the most to subsidize the larger effort.

Yeah, this is strange!

Weird. Kang definitely told me that they were sending out all of the 7" now, including the deluxe orders. Sucks that we spent a shit ton of money and have to wait so long for anything.