seangj

Gang who do I start on WR? (3 WR Set)

Keenan Allen (going against Seattle)

Larry Fitzgerald (going against NYG)

TY Hilton (going against Philly)

Marques Coltson (Cleveland)

I'm starting Colston for sure,

I'm iffy about Hilton but Philly has given up 3rd most fantasy points to WR

Fitzgerald is going up against the NYG and they gave up the 2nd most Fantasy points to WR...

Keenan Allen could possibly break free since Seattle plays a lot of zone and won't have Sherman on him at ALL times... (one analyst predicts 5 catches for 100+ and a TD while giving Fitzgerald 3 catches for like 56 yards.

Gang who do I start on WR? (3 WR Set)

Keenan Allen (going against Seattle)

Larry Fitzgerald (going against NYG)

TY Hilton (going against Philly)

Marques Coltson (Cleveland)

I'm starting Colston for sure,

I'm iffy about Hilton but Philly has given up 3rd most fantasy points to WR

Fitzgerald is going up against the NYG and they gave up the 2nd most Fantasy points to WR...

Keenan Allen could possibly break free since Seattle plays a lot of zone and won't have Sherman on him at ALL times... (one analyst predicts 5 catches for 100+ and a TD while giving Fitzgerald 3 catches for like 56 yards.

you could do what i do in this type of situation.  i usually ask my wife and she will pick the coolest name.  you have a better half?  if not i can ask my wife for ya.

I know it sounds ridiculous but I'm considering starting Carlos Hyde over Eddie Lacy. I'm torn.

Oh no no no, the Packers will stretch that Jets defense out. If anything Lacy will definitely see a lot of goal line action... you gotta remember Geno Smith is young, he might feel the pressure of playing catch up early against someone like Rodgers... and throw some INTS. I see a healthy amount of 3 and outs for the Jets tomorrow

you could do what i do in this type of situation.  i usually ask my wife and she will pick the coolest name.  you have a better half?  if not i can ask my wife for ya.

Hahah! I'll go and try that... Has it ever worked for you? I have a feeling my wife will choose Fitzgerald