Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

My advice, don't start Pierre. I made that mistake last week with heavy consideration of Ingram being out, only to see that Cadet kid play more snaps than Thomas. Sean Payton really is a nightmare for fantasy owners of Saints players.

Yeah I think Jackson is my best bet but all of the options are pretty bad.

Forsett is supposed to get a lot of touches going forward but I dont think I can convince myself to play him over Jackson

The whole Seattle D is tough but Sherman doesn't shadow WRs -- so it's not like he will be draped all over Jackson.

It doesn't make the decision, but it could be a slight tipping point towards playing Jackson.

With that many similar options, though, you are pretty much going to pick wrong so just trust your gut and let it play out on the field.

Who would you suggest in his place? My thinking is he's the least terrible flex option even against Seattle

Thomas, or, look for someone on waivers. I'm not counting on jackson to be productive, I benched him to start a rb instead. Watch this be a productive day for him... but id rather get 6 pts with some scrub than risk jackson and get .9 points again

Need some help on my flex this week. Options are Pierre Thomas, DeSean Jackson, Terrance West or Jordan Matthews

Leaning Jackson even after last week and that he's got a tough matchup

Also have the option to grab Forsett or Sankey

I would start Thomas over Jackson. The two rookies shouldn't even be considered right now.

I should really participate in this thread. I gotta pick two. Can't decide who. Already starting Forte as RB1. Need a flex and an RB2. PPR league. Choosing between Oliver, Forsett, and Morris. The trouble is that I'm hesitant about Morris this week.

EDIT: Also have Asiata, but I ruled him out.

I should really participate in this thread. I gotta pick two. Can't decide who. Already starting Forte as RB1. Need a flex and an RB2. PPR league. Choosing between Oliver, Forsett, and Morris. The trouble is that I'm hesitant about Morris this week.

EDIT: Also have Asiata, but I ruled him out.

You're definitely putting Oliver in. He'll get a great amount of touches. Also start Forsett. It's against the Bucs they're in the top 10 giving up points to RBS. 

Also gang, did you pick up Prater?

I went with Hillman. Supposedly the broncos were thinking about playing him more over montee ball even before the injury.

Can't make sense of this level of Oliver hype. He has one good game. Bobby Rainey did too last year. If he was incred, I think we would have at least heard his name before last week.

When in doubt, I'm taking the guy who's working with Peyton.