Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Got jack shit from my WR's. Fitzgerald 5pts, Colston ZERO, Keenan Allen 5pts I don't trust Gronk right now, so I picked up Gates since no one has him and I think he can get me 10pts week in and week out vs Gronks inconsistency so far (2 games i know)

So a guy in my league placed AD and Ben Tate on IR so that he could add 2 other players. AD and Tate aren't on IR. That's bullshit, right?

Yeah that sucks dude. I'm betting his running backs scoring production wasn't hurt at all this week too huh

last week, i ties for lowest points scored in my league with 69. this week, i played the guy i tied with, and lost 121-110.. the two highest scores in the league.

brutal. brady's killing me so far.

So a guy in my league placed AD and Ben Tate on IR so that he could add 2 other players. AD and Tate aren't on IR. That's bullshit, right?

It's probably an ESPN league. They allow that kind of stuff even if a player has an "O" next to their name. It should be for guys actually placed on IR. Take advantage of the rule if others are doing even though it's a bullshit rule. Just another reason why Yahoo has the best fantasy site. 

last week, i ties for lowest points scored in my league with 69. this week, i played the guy i tied with, and lost 121-110.. the two highest scores in the league.

brutal. brady's killing me so far.

same. what is this shit.

the pats defense killed it yesterday tho, which was cool.  if i had them.

My auto pick league is a mess with Charles, Green and Moreno out last week - but more on that later.

In my regular league I'm a bit heavy at WR right now, looking to trade for better RB/QB talent, but until then who should I start at WR this week. Megatron is my obvious WR1 but pick two more:

A. Brown

Benjamin

Crabtree

Edelman

I would usually go with Brown as my WR2 and Edelman as my flex but the Panthers D bottled up a better Lions offense last week so I'm hesitant on Brown. Crabtree is interesting because of no Davis this week, but still a risk to do nothing.

I'm in a bit of a mess. My weekly match-up is going to be close no matter what I do, but based on projections, I might win the "Poor Coaching Trophy" no matter who I bench.

I think I have my line up set, but would be curious to get other takes on it. My coaching is based on match-ups as opposed to projected points.

RBs:
Demarco Murray
Eddie Lacy
Knile Davis
Chris Ivory
Reggie Bush

WRs:
Alshon Jeffrey
Mohammed Sanu
Larry Fitzgerald
Julian Edelman
TY Hilton

So who do I start in each position and who is my flex player?

Dalton is my QB, and if Green sits, I plan on starting Sanu and Jeffrey (good matchup against the Jets) at WR and Murray and Davis at RB.

Then I plan on putting TY Hilton at flex because, well JAX.

Thoughts?

Fucking dumbass in my league traded Jordy Nelson for Run-DMC and Mike Wallace.

Last year he traded Calvin for Billal Powell and Bernard Pierce.

Dumbest thing is that my buddies don't believe in vetoing. They think that if you can sucker someone into a bad trade, it's part of fantasy football. So it will go through.

Fucking dumbass in my league traded Jordy Nelson for Run-DMC and Mike Wallace.

Last year he traded Calvin for Billal Powell and Bernard Pierce.

Dumbest thing is that my buddies don't believe in vetoing. They think that if you can sucker someone into a bad trade, it's part of fantasy football. So it will go through.

I agree in no veto unless there's obvious collusion - that being said, I'd also make sure that dumbass wasn't in the league ever again. 

One of my leagues starts 2 RB with 1 Flex (return yds and PPR) I've stocked up on RB depth, help me choose three from the following:

L. Bell (PITT)

Z. Stacy (STL)

CJ Spiller (BUFF)

C. Johnson (NYJ)

R. Jennings (NYG)

D. Woodhead (SD)

Thinking of starting the first 3 as Spiller has been doing well with return yds. BUT Jennings is going up against a fairly soft HOU D (JJ Watt aside) Thoughts? 

I'm in a bit of a mess. My weekly match-up is going to be close no matter what I do, but based on projections, I might win the "Poor Coaching Trophy" no matter who I bench.

I think I have my line up set, but would be curious to get other takes on it. My coaching is based on match-ups as opposed to projected points.

RBs:

Demarco Murray

Eddie Lacy

Knile Davis

Chris Ivory

Reggie Bush

WRs:

Alshon Jeffrey

Mohammed Sanu

Larry Fitzgerald

Julian Edelman

TY Hilton

So who do I start in each position and who is my flex player?

Dalton is my QB, and if Green sits, I plan on starting Sanu and Jeffrey (good matchup against the Jets) at WR and Murray and Davis at RB.

Then I plan on putting TY Hilton at flex because, well JAX.

Thoughts?

Definitely start Lacy and Murray.  Jamaal might play so watch that for Kniles.  If Jamaal sits, Flex Kniles for sure.  

Alshon and Edleman, assuming it is PPR.  If not PPR, Alshon and Sanu (if Green is out), or TY (if Green plays)