Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Byes are seriously putting me to the test again this week. League 1 saw an entire bench's worth of players, including Tom Terrific, out of action. Now I'm stuck picking from David Carr and Mark Sanchez.

It definitely doesn't help that Bernard is unlikely to play again, when Oliver is also on bye.

I'm having this same issue. I chose Sanchez due to the offense around him. I'm expecting a loss

with bernard out and brady, d. jackson, jennings, and oliver on bye, my team was stretched thin this week, relying on some dangerous waiver pickups.

but even with a receiving core of kendall wright, allen robinson, and michael crabtree i'm still picking up the W. 

theo "who?" riddick came up HUGE with that last minute td for me.

but holy shit.. could not have picked a better week to start cardinals D and mason crosby.

i still have sanchez left to go with a victory secured. i'm extremely tempted to just leave my qb position empty. just in the very likely event that he spits in the face of every expert saying that he's going to go huge this week, and butt fumbles his way to -10 points or something.

but the big thing is that on top of all that, i'm going to end up #3 in the rankings with a 5th consecutive victory after starting 1-4. 

Just traded Denard Robinson and Kyle Orton for Golden Tate in a PPR league. Also was offered Ingram for AJ Green. My RBs are Forte, Forsett, Ingram, S Jackson and my WRs are Torrey Smith, Mike Wallace, V Jackson, and Steve Smith. Did I make a good move?

Yes, denard is good, but tate is much better in a ppr league!

Yes, denard is good, but tate is much better in a ppr league!

Thank you for the reassurance. I figured it was worth the risk considering my RBs are in much better shape. Tate will be a very good upgrade over Jackson, my usual headache of a starter. I'm just worried that Tate's targets and overall production will go down now that Calvin is back.

Just curious to know how you guys determine the 3rd place payout in your leagues. There is no wrong answer, just trying to gather info.

Edit: I'm not looking for the amount, I'm looking to determine which team takes 3rd place

How many teams make the playoffs? 4 teams make it in my league so the two teams who lost the first round of the playoffs play a consolation game for 3rd and 4th place.

Picked up the panthers and Titans DST. Pretty much clinched playoffs so looking to weeks 15 and 16 -- CAR plays TB week 15 and TEN plays Jax week 16. Carrying the extra Ds should help me more from here out than Carlos Hyde or Scott Chandler (who won't play anyways).

Carlos Hyde is going to be one of my keepers, so there's no way I'm dropping him. He is going to be great.