Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

Yeah, I think you have to do that deal. I like the consistency of Miller more than the "what if" of Gordon's last six games. Miller, Bell, and Forte will be a very scary RB core.

Oliver or Morris? Torrey Smith or Colston? (PPR league)

oliver and colston maybe???  he is bound to have a td soon right?

Let me know what you guys think of this deal.

I trade

QB-Aaron Rodgers

RB-Brandon Oliver

RB-Frank Gore

WR-Desean Jackson

I Recieve

QB-Tony Romo

RB-Jamaal Charles

WR-Antonio Brown.

I think its a no brainer because once Ryan Matthews comes back here soon, that'll lower Oliver's numbers. Frank Gore is 77 years old and hasn't done much of anything this year. Desean is inconsistant.

I really didn't want to trade Rodgers  but the only way I could get Charles and Brown from this guy was if if I involved Rodgers. I hate Romo but he is putting up numbers.

I trade

QB-Aaron Rodgers

RB-Brandon Oliver

RB-Frank Gore

WR-Desean Jackson

I Recieve

QB-Tony Romo

RB-Jamaal Charles

WR-Antonio Brown.

I think its a no brainer because once Ryan Matthews comes back here soon, that'll lower Oliver's numbers. Frank Gore is 77 years old and hasn't done much of anything this year. Desean is inconsistant.

I really didn't want to trade Rodgers but the only way I could get Charles and Brown from this guy was if if I involved Rodgers. I hate Romo but he is putting up numbers.

did you do this yet?

I trade

QB-Aaron Rodgers

RB-Brandon Oliver

RB-Frank Gore

WR-Desean Jackson

I Recieve

QB-Tony Romo

RB-Jamaal Charles

WR-Antonio Brown.

I really didn't want to trade Rodgers  but the only way I could get Charles and Brown from this guy was if if I involved Rodgers. I hate Romo but he is putting up numbers.

You have to do this deal. The only position you are losing out on is QB and it's not a big drop off at all.Charles is a top 5 back, and Brown in my opinion is the 3rd best WR in the league behind Demaryius and Julio. 

Wouldn't bet on Ryan Mathews coming back and taking the workload from Oliver. I also have reservations about Jamaal Charles staying healthy. By Charles account, the hit he took from Brandon Flowers this week left him seeing stars for a lengthy period and he refused to go through concussion protocol. Just don't trust it.

Alright so Im pretty fucked having drafted Lacy and Ball first two rounds. (Got them pretty late in the rounds, couldnt pass it up). So I am down to Lacy and Vereen starting. Im not at 3-4, need a win bad. For the flex do I go Steve Smith or Justin Forsett? No way am I inserting Kenan Allen, dude burned me too many times. Id put in Harvin but he's only going to play a few snaps (less than 20). Help me.

Alright so Im pretty fucked having drafted Lacy and Ball first two rounds. (Got them pretty late in the rounds, couldnt pass it up). So I am down to Lacy and Vereen starting. Im not at 3-4, need a win bad. For the flex do I go Steve Smith or Justin Forsett? No way am I inserting Kenan Allen, dude burned me too many times. Id put in Harvin but he's only going to play a few snaps (less than 20). Help me.

Forsett has been consistent so far for me. Id go that direction.