Official Fantasy Football Advice

seangj

3 game win streak, and I'll be the highest scoring team in the league after this week. Those 4 losses really are a shame.

Been on a roll in my second league, but i need tony and dezzy to pop off if I'm gonna have a chance.

McCoy has mostly tough matchups the second half of the year and Ben Tate is getting touches (I think he'll do more with them in second half). It wouldn't be a bad trade if you need WR help. I'd go with Julio if I did.

McCoy still a workhorse but his y/r are down I think 1.5 this year from last. I think it's time to stop thinking of him as a top-3 player and more like top-15

Never know who to start out of these three: Sproles, Alfred morris or Le'veon Bell, can start two of them.  Leaning towards Bell and Morris.

Bell's gonna give you a ton of touches for sure, he's avg'd 20pts per game for me this year. Morris... I think he splits a good amount of carries with the other RB on their team. As exciting as Sproles can be he's way too hard to gauge for me. So I'd go Morris Bell also