Records on Walls Kickstarter

Didn't you know that VC is a sounding board to rip what you hate instead of actually discuss what you like?

I'm kidding, of course, and I agree with you.  I am not sure why people get a hair up their ass about what other people do or like.  If you don't like it, don't support it.  

Shhheeeesh..........................I merely asked why you would go to Kiskstarter instead of simply ordering from his website.    I hardly think that qualifies as "hate" or "getting a hair up my ass".   Seriously are you guys all six years old or something. 

I'm not really a fan of Kickstarter myself but I'm not sure what it is you are attempting to do other than stir shit.

Since you are to dim to understand I will humor you for a moment.

Reasons you would buy from this Kickstarter:

1) Slightly decreased cost

2) You want a frame to hold a Euro sized record you own

3) You like his business and want to help him out

"3) You like his business and want to help him out"

It's amazing you called me dim and then included that as a reason to go to Kickstarter where he has to pay an additional fee and wait for a month to possibly receive his funds.  You would be helping him far more by  just purchasing through his website. 

As-an-aside I have dozens of European pressings and all are the exact same size as US 12 inch covers. 

Wow, halftime, you seem like you have the perfect personality to be a rapper. Not like a good rapper, just one who has a bunch of feuds and uses autotune a lot.

Anyway, been wanting to pick one of these up for a now-playing for quite some time now. Cool to hear they're expanding. Don't need the euro-sized one, though, so I'll probably just stick with picking up one of the current ones when I get some spare dough.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really a fan of Kickstarter myself but I'm not sure what it is you are attempting to do other than stir shit.

Since you are to dim to understand I will humor you for a moment.

Reasons you would buy from this Kickstarter:

1) Slightly decreased cost

2) You want a frame to hold a Euro sized record you own

3) You like his business and want to help him out

4) You are from Europe and want his product available in your country too. 

• 3 weeks later...