Stone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music repress by Music on Vinyl

is hot topic pressing this too just like they did with purple? $22 is justifiable but $35 is kinda steep....

I second with MOV being worth it. Even if Atlantic represses it like they did for Core and Purple their release and MOV's are completely different ballparks. I'm fairly sure Atlantic has just been straight-up repressing the originals from back in the day. Which is unfortunate because both Core and Purple's OP's weren't the best in sound quality since they squashed the whole albums onto one disc. MOV on the other hand are doing reissues but not represses technically, if that makes any since. They're using high quality digital transfers of the masters and putting the albums on vinyl again from the ground up. Usually with better results than the original releases if their versions of Core and Purple are used as a benchmark.

Mine arrived this afternoon, very well done. Cover is a little over saturated (not as bad as purple though). Insert is on nice thick paper.

Vinyl is light blue marbled, really like this colour and it ties in so nicely with the light blue colour of the water in the cover.

Will play after I finish with my other new record that arrived today - bad religion - the grey race (also on blue vinyl).

Edit: well listened to it, and its great. Very quiet and well mastered, though I dont think it has quite the same punch as purple... Also does anyone remember press play being as long as it is on this release? It feels longer for some reason.

3 blue copies available from this US seller for ~34ppd. Not bad at all

edit (forgot link):  http://www.ebay.com/itm/STONE-TEMPLE-PILOTS-TINY-MUSIC-COLORED-VINYL-BLUE-IMPORT-LP-NEW-/161177648746?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2586efbe6a

To those of you who ordered from the UK, how long did it take to get to you? I ordered from Juno records about a week ago, certainly didn't expect it today as I know international stuff takes longer, but I was curious to know the avg wait. 

3 blue copies available from this US seller for ~34ppd. Not bad at all

edit (forgot link):  http://www.ebay.com/itm/STONE-TEMPLE-PILOTS-TINY-MUSIC-COLORED-VINYL-BLUE-IMPORT-LP-NEW-/161177648746?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2586efbe6a

To those of you who ordered from the UK, how long did it take to get to you? I ordered from Juno records about a week ago, certainly didn't expect it today as I know international stuff takes longer, but I was curious to know the avg wait. 

I ordered from Juno as well and it took 11 days from the UK to Canada. I have ordered from them before and that's pretty standard (to me at least). It might be a bit quicker to you in the US.