Greatest guitarist of our generation.

atticus

Dude I think you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Nobody gives a shit what you listen to.

Except Phish.

Because Phish is fucking terrible, boring, instipid, pretentious music.

Dude, you think John Mayer is actually good. Please, your opinion is 100% irrelevant with me. You spend 1 hardcore year under my tutelage with Phish and you'll sing a different tune, that's a promise.

Ill just leave this here.

This is basically the bible of "how to have totally awful taste in music"

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/VictimOfADriveBy

Seriously though, is that a joke?

My tradelist or the video? LOL. I'm not even mad, but all I'll remember is that you were the guy who tried real hard to convince Travis from Hot Topic that Ryan Adams would be a huge seller there. They must carry it right? Right next to the Justin Beiber shirts and U Mad Bro tanks! I mean I don't confuse Hot Topic and Urban Outfitters. Enjoy Phish, and I'll enjoy my "awful music."

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/52513-blink182-takeoffyourpantsjacket-lp-hot-topic/page-20

My tradelist or the video? LOL. I'm not even mad, but all I'll remember is that you were the guy who tried real hard to convince Travis from Hot Topic that Ryan Adams would be a huge seller there. They must carry it right? I mean I don't confuse Hot Topic and Urban Outfitters. Enjoy Phish, and I'll enjoy my "awful music."

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/52513-blink182-takeoffyourpantsjacket-lp-hot-topic/page-20

I think the point was that 2,000 Ryan Adams vinyl runs would sell out at Hot Topic regardless if he doesn't fit your typical teenie bopper clientele. Word would get around instantly and they would be gone in a day. It's too bad Travis thinks a 30th repress of The Misfits - Walk Among Us would sell better, haha.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

I like to get a rise out of people who disappoint me, nothing new which is why I'm totally shocked that he forgot that. I'm harmless, really.

It was funny though when I won a record contest on here and he whined about me "winning too much". He also forgot that winning is just what I do, can't help it.

8-Listen-Up-Fives.gif

oh, i disappoint you? now who's the dad? dad. you fucking dad. OMG AM I FUNNY LIKE YOU YET DAD?

that was nearly two years ago. jags like you aren't worth remembering. go poison your ears with some more phish.

Not reading through this whole thread, so I don't know if anybody has said this, but I'm sure I'd admire his guitar talents a lot more if I didn't ever have to hear the dude sing or hear his shitty ass lyrics. Oh man, his voice is like fingernails on the chalkboards of my ears, which is exactly the kind of awkward metaphor that wouldn't surprise me to hear in his lyrics, as well.

Where are all the boners for that guy from thrice? Or are people finally over them?

Teppei Teranishi is an awesome guitarist and musician in general, but I wouldn't say he is the greatest of our generation. Not everyone loves Thrice, obviously. And no, we're still not over it and prefer to just not talk about it. 

Did anyone mention John Frusciante? He was one of my friends all time favorite guitarists.