No Sleep Records TP & Rare Records Charity eBay Auction

jhulud

I don't mean this in a rude way, but why do you care if a label owner sells tests?

I dont care that they're selling test presses at all, I care that its "charitable" to give 10% (or 5% as someone mentioned another label did) on records that will sell for quiet a good bit of money.  if you're gunna donate money, give more than 10 cents on the fucking dollar.  glad he made a good bit of money, but if you're going to donate money, 10% is a pretty cheap amount to donate.  and the fact that he gets 20 test presses of every record is clear that he has them for future investments/releases, and I dont care about that, so around the holidays if you're going to be "charitable" you can afford to give 25 - 30% or more of ONE of your TWENTY TP to charity. 

I dont care that they're selling test presses at all, I care that its "charitable" to give 10% (or 5% as someone mentioned another label did) on records that will sell for quiet a good bit of money.  if you're gunna donate money, give more than 10 cents on the fucking dollar.  glad he made a good bit of money, but if you're going to donate money, 10% is a pretty cheap amount to donate.  and the fact that he gets 20 test presses of every record is clear that he has them for future investments/releases, and I dont care about that, so around the holidays if you're going to be "charitable" you can afford to give 25 - 30% or more of ONE of your TWENTY TP to charity. 

I doubt Chris is sitting on 20 test presses.  Twenty were made, then they are likely given to: band members, cover artists, producers, etc...  He probably has closer to 5 or 6 when its all said and done.

I doubt Chris is sitting on 20 test presses.  Twenty were made, then they are likely given to: band members, cover artists, producers, etc...  He probably has closer to 5 or 6 when its all said and done.

Yeah when I bought my B&C/Braid split test from him, I believe he told me that he ended up with like 3 after everything if I remember correctly.