PO: I Killed The Prom Queen - Beloved

Received this email from Epitaph Records:

We're proud to announce the release by Australian metalcore predecessors, I Killed The Prom Queen. They have reunited and are thrilled to be back to share their first new album in 6 years. The album, titled Beloved, is to be released on February 18th, 2014 and February 14th in Australia.

For several years, the band lay dormant, as members went on to play in other bands. In 2011, the band reclaimed their sound, style, history, and legacy with an all new lineup, and original member Jona Weinhofen who was spending time in Bleeding Through and Bring Me The Horizon.

You can listen to a new track from the album, To The Wolves, right here.

We have mutiple pre-order options available, which include exclusive t-shirts and a limited to 500 worldwide edition clear vinyl version of the album. All of these can be found here:

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph%2Drecords/view/bundle.asp?id=747&cid=17

Super stoked! One of the best australian bands for me, but i prefer when Ed Butcher was the vocalist!

I saw this band a lot of times between 2004 and 2007. And never since. The last time I saw them was one of the few times they had Ed  with them live and he is terrible. Crafter also had the douchiest/bestest stage presence.

I saw this band a lot of times between 2004 and 2007. And never since. The last time I saw them was one of the few times they had Ed with them live and he is terrible. Crafter also had the douchiest/bestest stage presence.

Never saw them live before but hope to see them 1 day. Ed sounds insane on the album though. Crafter was more brutal but i prefer Ed.

This was awesome news, love this band!

I wonder if you will be able to get the LP by itself at some point?

That's what i was wondering too. But even if there is, it'll probably on a different colour as i believe the clear would only be in the bundle. I prefer the cd bundle shirt though. The vinyl bundle shirt is not appealing to me.

I apparently really offended some people on youtube saying this is far weaker than their old material and pretty much generic metalcore.

I love how butthurt people get.

It's true though ha I don't mind that new song but back in the day them and Parkway Drive would tear shit up but I don't really listen to that stuff anymore. I know there's gonna be tons of people that are stoked they are releasing new music though.

• 2 months later...