Now: Converge - Live at the BBC 7"

Just got an email from KRM but it's not a shopping confirmation, they were letting me know they got shorted on the blue vinyl, so they over sold it and I won't be getting a copy, which totally blows. Dude said to take either the Orange copy, which I already ordered, or a shirt.At least they are being cool about it.

Yeah, I also got that dreaded " We oversold the Blue Vinyl" email. Bummed because I think that the Blue looks absolutely awesome and is my favorite pressing. So if anyone else has a spare, please hit me up.

On the other side, Kings Road was very apologetic and offered some compensation for the mistake so definitely no beef with them. In fact, even though there was a mistake (though not really a fault of theirs) with my order, they've gained much respect from me.

Got my Orange from KRM last night. Looks lovely. (also have the blue out for delivery currently and the green in transit... I just need someone to sell me a clear to have all of them. Anybody?)

ef295d6cab4b11e3a5680e8d44f2f955_8.jpg

Welcome to the club. I've been searching for a clear copy since I found out they were pressed. I spoke with a few people about selling /trading their copy but each one of them said no. I can't blame them but it didn't hurt to ask. Anyway, hopefully the both of us will be able to acquire one in the future.

1465968_10153936319540051_64387154_o.jpg

Got home today to find my two KRM variants had been delivered yesterday, beautiful.

If anyone wants my clear, find me a clear copy of Nothing Lasts by Punch, that's the only thing I'll trade it for; as Deathwish saw fit to be generous enough to give me a clear, I'm not gonna sell it on.