Now: Converge - Live at the BBC 7"

I've always wondered what a JD test press would fetch.  I've never heard or seen one surface, and can only imagine that they'd sell one for a charitable cause, or if the label found itself in a financial pinch.

as long as people like you and me and juan are alive death wish will never be in a financial pinch haha

That's cool. $70, just like Deathwish. But instead of donating to a respectable cause, you can donate to that dude's pockets.

Isn't that clown a member here on the boards, too?

[edit]

He's also conveniently listed some other variants for you; $35 for the white and $20 for a pink, in case you missed out. Only $8.00 shipping, too.

Haha. People.

That's cool. $70, just like Deathwish. But instead of donating to a respectable cause, you can donate to that dude's pockets.

Isn't that clown a member here on the boards, too?

[edit]

He's also conveniently listed some other variants for you; $35 for the white and $20 for a pink, in case you missed out. Only $8.00 shipping, too.

Haha. People.

That's some weak fucking shit on that guy's part.

FYI - The Buy A Bale program at Nevins Farm MSPCA directly supports the shelter where I adopted my pup Alabama.  In addition to tons of dogs and cats, they also do farm animal adoption as well.  Just a smidgen of background on why I picked that.

FYI - The Buy A Bale program at Nevins Farm MSPCA directly supports the shelter where I adopted my pup Alabama. In addition to tons of dogs and cats, they also do farm animal adoption as well. Just a smidgen of background on why I picked that.

Cool. I was wondering what made you choose that one. I'll definitely keep that place in mind

Cool. I was wondering what made you choose that one. I'll definitely keep that place in mind

I like to play favorites, and the MSPCA is a big group, so I wanted something to go directly to that specific facility. 

They also currently have a fucking EMU there hanging out in the horse barn.