Has anyone gotten the Gaslight Anthem - senior 12"

mrc

shit, I never got my 2x7" and have been basically blown off by jordan at sabot, kind of bummed. I guess it's only $14, but shit, adds up when you're unemployed :( I remember when there was a little more love when you dealt with record shops and labels. Still haven't heard the EP yet, maybe I'll try and score a copy of this when it drops.

well, apparently it's out there already. there were a couple listed on gemm.com and i emailed one of the sellers (who i have bought things from a many occasions, so they are reliable) and they sold their copy yesterday.

Its kinda strange

that is strange, since the dude from gunner said it wouldnt be out til june....

shit, I never got my 2x7" and have been basically blown off by jordan at sabot, kind of bummed. I guess it's only $14, but shit, adds up when you're unemployed :( I remember when there was a little more love when you dealt with record shops and labels. Still haven't heard the EP yet, maybe I'll try and score a copy of this when it drops.

In Jodon's defense he has been really really busy as of late, does not make it right, but I can understand the lack of replies coming quickly.

In Jodon's defense he has been really really busy as of late, does not make it right, but I can understand the lack of replies coming quickly.

I'm not looking for a handout, it could have easily been stolen out of my mailbox or my stupid mail lady putting it in the wrong box, but at least a little love from him would be cool. I'm sure he has a few red discs kicking around, would be cool if I could buy one from him, I'll pay for a third copy if need be. Who knows, we'll see how it plays out, it's the weekend, whatever.

Or if anyone has a red or white copy they want to part ways with, I would gladly take it off your hands if you're willing to let it go cheaply, knowing it's not going to be flipped on ebay and just for my collection only. I got stuff to trade, mostly colored fat wreck stuff and a few no idea releases. I dunno, we'll see if Jordan comes through or if I have to throw away money at ebay, lol.

Picking up this ten inch for sure though!

I'm not looking for a handout, it could have easily been stolen out of my mailbox or my stupid mail lady putting it in the wrong box, but at least a little love from him would be cool. I'm sure he has a few red discs kicking around, would be cool if I could buy one from him, I'll pay for a third copy if need be. Who knows, we'll see how it plays out, it's the weekend, whatever.

Or if anyone has a red or white copy they want to part ways with, I would gladly take it off your hands if you're willing to let it go cheaply, knowing it's not going to be flipped on ebay and just for my collection only. I got stuff to trade, mostly colored fat wreck stuff and a few no idea releases. I dunno, we'll see if Jordan comes through or if I have to throw away money at ebay, lol.

Picking up this ten inch for sure though!

yea, i haven't received my black copy yet, and it's been well over a month and a half. I emailed him on 2 to 3 different occasions with no response. i do know he's all over the place, so i'm being patient. I have hope...