TMV - De-Loused in the Comatorium 2013 Bootleg? (Black/500) *Pics

I"ll check right now..

ah yes, there are etchings!  fancy that.. gsl-c.. so maybe these are from legit plates?

got my 3 copies today, listening now and it sounds great, gonna go out on a limb and say better than the og.  someone went to a lot of trouble with these boots.. probably the highest quality unofficial presses I have seen lately!

thinking of selling my og if the rest sounds as good.

What are you gunna do with your other 2 copies? Ill take one if youre in the USA,

sleeve quality is real good... not 100%.. inner sleeves are a folded\glued a little off  but like no biggie, really.

as soon as my spawn is sleeping ill work some pictures and a review of me a/b'ing side a

but seriously, i didnt think it would be good enough to make meokay with sell?trading my og... but so far i am cool with it!

k. so... this is pretty basic and sorry for flooding this threads with posts .. i am excited and have a 3 month old on my lap so i get in some typing when i can.. 

OG is much LOUDER and the inner groove distortion is quite prounounced.  nice sound stage and well balanced.

Boot is quieter, perhaps a little less lively and less dynamic?  but tracks like a champ and no noticeable IGD which is nice. nice sound stage and well balanced.. 

I like the first couple tracks on the og on each side but the last tracks are just blown out with IGD... boot is clean through.. this is going to be tough.

You DO sound like you know what you're talking about, I like that. I probably will.

ha.. tricked another one.  

yeah, after flipping them back and forth a half dozen times I'd say the boot is a few db quieter.  So the loudness and "dynamics" that I am hearing in the og are its strength and unfortunately it's weakness (in my opinion) since it (to me) gets a little blown out in the inner grooves.

turn your stereo up a tad, toss on the boot and it seemingly is good to go all the way through.  The inner dead wax on the boots are wider so the inner grooves arent as inner on the boot compared to the og.. which would help too. like a half inch.

one passage has a pop or two but i'll toss it on the vpi and its probably just some dirty bootlegers sneeze juice or something.

i'd post pictures but cant be bothered to upload somewhere else first. so.

Og has a slightly heavier weight card stock outer jacket and inner picture sleeves are significantly heavier weight than the boots.

Print quality between the two isnt a mega differece but the original is a better quality, higher res and much more vibrant print. the whites are whiter and golds, golder.  Also noticed on the back of the boot in the bottom water part, you can see the lines from the printer running across it.. where as the og is a really clear print, probably different techniques.

labels are great on the boot and no poster, but you already knew that.

The spine is different on the two.  more basic on the boot.