Recent purchases

if you like 80s/90s pop punk ala the east bay scene check them out. they are one of the most underrated bands out there

and yeah test pressing are cool, i own a few

i tried winning a rancid test pressing a few months back, i only had 170 bucks and it went for 250 but if i had the money i definitely would have paid the money for it

Gallows - In the Belly of a Shark 2x7" set

Smashing Pumpkins - new single on purple vinyl, I forget the name

Also, the new Foo Fighters LP will officially be on vinyl. Not sure if that's been mentioned or not. It's no surprise considering all their other albums have been pressed, but it's still good to hear

Gallows - In the Belly of a Shark 2x7" set

Smashing Pumpkins - new single on purple vinyl, I forget the name

Also, the new Foo Fighters LP will officially be on vinyl. Not sure if that's been mentioned or not. It's no surprise considering all their other albums have been pressed, but it's still good to hear

Did you order the Gallows from that UK shop that was offering the CD version too?

Was the acoustic live record pressed? That would be cool to have. The only FF LP I have is "There Is Nothing Left To Lose" -- I would kill to get TCATS on LP, though.

Was the acoustic live record pressed? That would be cool to have. The only FF LP I have is "There Is Nothing Left To Lose" -- I would kill to get TCATS on LP, though.

Ditto on The Colour and the Shape record

It was not.

I've got the Colour and Shape vinyl. Always annoyed me that the CD came with lyrics but the vinyl didn't