• 1 month later...

You can enter your email here and get a free download of the new song. Still waiting for my link, but I'm curious to how this is going to sound. I'm not fond of them doing a crowd fund for the new album. They just got off of a pretty big tour. Don't they have enough money to get this going on their own? It's been said, but I'm not going to pay $50 just to get the vinyl. I'll wait for it to be released individually. 

http://badchristian.com/emerysignup/

Ok here is the link. Hope it works ok. I'm definitely digging this song more than anything they have put out with the last few albums. Devin is a beast. 

https://s3.amazonaws.com/badchristian_production/static_assets/content_uploads/I+Got+Taken+for+a+Bath+(Demo_Rough+Mix).mp3

Thanks, dearest. I have serious mixed feelings about this track. It's obviously not mixed or mastered properly, the levels are fucked and devin kinda sounds like he was just thrown in as a half assed after thought. I do like it, and I didn't hear the word "Jesus" or "god" in the whole track so that's a solid start for me

I've never understood why this rubs people the wrong way. If this were (fill in the name of your favorite artist) you wouldn't have a problem helping them fund a new record because of what they meant to you. Obviously you like this band enough to listen to their music, but not enough to help fund the album. That's cool too! If you're wanting to buy the record, but don't want to support the crowd-funding campaign, wait until it's been funded by all of the other fans of the band and buy it from them on tour or off of their web store for a lower price. 

It's a win-win for everyone! 

Also, a vinyl only option will be going up within the next few weeks, so you won't have to spend $100 to get the record. It will most like be $30 with standard artwork (you won't get the exclusive jackets the $100 option offers) and a digital download. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...