2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

T-minus nine-ish hours until go time at Wuxtry, and eight-ish hours until I get in line. Not having to wait in line for several hours is definitely one of the perks of having a fantastic record store in a smaller town. All I need to get is Tame Impala, Anamanaguchi, and Oheohtrix Point Never. And the Sky pic disc for a friend, if they have one.

Fingers crossed. Good luck out there, everyone!

T-minus nine-ish hours until go time at Wuxtry, and eight-ish hours until I get in line. Not having to wait in line for several hours is definitely one of the perks of having a fantastic record store in a smaller town. All I need to get is Tame Impala, Anamanaguchi, and Oheohtrix Point Never. And the Sky pic disc for a friend, if they have one.

Fingers crossed. Good luck out there, everyone!

Pshhh Wuxtry doesn't have the Cloud Nothings playing.

Dedication

Quite the fun up here people watching the bars but I'm sitting in my wheelchair looking like a homeless guy...the employees are still inside shuffling things around....parked in front and plenty of snacks... Hopefully they have a paranorman copy....but all I'm really here for is jaco cake and some grateful dead...damn bull moose video has me wanting more though...

So many people wanting the Scott Pilgrim has me worried I might not be able to get a copy. I'm really in it less for the Scott Pilgrim, more for the Anamanaguchi.

Love those guys. Endless Fantasy is a masterpiece.

I'm just going to say that there's probably a 99.9% chance that if one is a fan of Scott Pilgrim they're probably a fan of Anamanaguchi

So many people wanting the Scott Pilgrim has me worried I might not be able to get a copy. I'm really in it less for the Scott Pilgrim, more for the Anamanaguchi.

Love those guys. Endless Fantasy is a masterpiece.

I can't make it to the store but I have a buddy trying to snag me one.

If he fails I'll have to drop the $50 ebay users are asking on it.

I have a pretty decent Scott Pilgrim collection and need this for it.

My R$D is over for another year.

Grabbed the OFF! 7", SOIA tri colour repress, smith street band 10", one man army on opaque red, and public enemy - it takes a nation...12" with a weird 3d lenticular cover. I didn't know anything about it being on the RSD list, but it was out with all the other RSD stock. Anyway, it sounds tops.

I hope you all get what you want, good luck!

Man I wanted that smith street

Fair enough. I like SP, but I never really got as into it as most of my friends.

But yeah. Fingers crossed Wuxtry has a few copies of this so I don't miss out.

I'd call around man! Our local store isn't going to have any and I thought San Diego was a "decent" sized market for that listing... Wasn't it a large number pressed?

Fair enough. I like SP, but I never really got as into it as most of my friends.

But yeah. Fingers crossed Wuxtry has a few copies of this so I don't miss out.

This might sound nuts, but try these guys in Buford. They are about 5 minutes from my house. I found the TTT and Bayside RSD2013 releases there around 3 weeks after RSD.

https://www.facebook.com/rockshopmusic

I'd call around man! Our local store isn't going to have any and I thought San Diego was a "decent" sized market for that listing... Wasn't it a large number pressed?

I only know of 6 copies spread through Chicago.

Could be more though, I didn't do all that much research - only called a handful of shops.