PO: Fireworks - Oh, Common Life

Just got an e-mail back from my store, their bonus CDs were lost in transit and they got a second batch sent out to them today. The bonus CD comes with either a CD OR vinyl purchase. They're just free CDs they give to you after you purchase one or the other. 

Young Ones in Kutztown is completely out of Oh, Common Life and they're going to contact me when they're back in stock. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone in the area who was looking to adventure out.

I was planning on trying to get mine from there on Record Store Day... if they have any left. It sucks that they were lost in transit, but thanks for the heads up!

I was planning on trying to get mine from there on Record Store Day... if they have any left. It sucks that they were lost in transit, but thanks for the heads up!

The second batch they're getting is only 5 CDs, they allowed me to put one on hold but I think they said they'll only have two left when they get here.

This bonus CD thing is turning into a hot mess reeeeaaal fast.

I'm trying to decide if I want to variant collect fireworks. I've only done it with 1 other band, but gospel and this are two of my favorite records that have come out in a while. I could get the other 2 retail colors and what I assume would be gold gospel on amazon for less than 50. Hmm.

I'm trying to decide if I want to variant collect fireworks. I've only done it with 1 other band, but gospel and this are two of my favorite records that have come out in a while. I could get the other 2 retail colors and what I assume would be gold gospel on amazon for less than 50. Hmm.

It's not easy, or cheap. Ask Michelle.

I wouldn't wouldn't try it with anything other than this or gospel. I can imagine all I have to offer being a pain.

Whatever you do, don't buy from this idiot that always seems to have Fireworks stuff http://www.ebay.com/usr/a-bonfg3?_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

You will end up with something like this

DSC_0088%255B1%255D.JPG

Surprise!

DSC_0090%255B1%255D.JPG