Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

i only have about 3 blocks to walk downtown between where i work and my garage and usually at least once a week shady dudes either wolf whistle out of cars or make some comment when i walk by. IT IS WINTER. I HAVE A WINTER COAT ON. HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE.

i wear over the ear headphones to avoid having to interact or acknowledge these weirdos.

I live in a shitty part of my city and those men do not care. driving by at 20 mph saying things out the window while I’m trying shovel snow. it’s worse in the summer, but still fairly prevalent now.

I think i’m buying the UD naked 3 palette with my tax return, then putting the rest away.
anyone else into makeup like me, or seen the naked 3 yet? one of my girlfriends had it and I tried it last weeknd. it was so pretty. she has all 3 nakeds, I hate her a little bit.

literally the only makeup i wear is eyeliner. i have no idea how to apply other makeup. it's funny because my best friend has more makeup than anyone ive ever seen (she's a manager at VS so she gets all their stuff at a huge discount, so that's probably part of the problem)

My sister is a make up artist so between the two of us it's a little insane.

I've never tried the naked palette. My sister works with a line called motives (Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, and the Kardashians all use this brand or whatever) and so I pretty much use everything under that brand. I'm weird about having a cohesiveness in my products as well.

I really like it though, the foundation is the only one I've found that doesn't make my skin break out and the eyeshadows are very pigmented.

My sister is a make up artist so between the two of us it's a little insane.

I've never tried the naked palette. My sister works with a line called motives (Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, and the Kardashians all use this brand or whatever) and so I pretty much use everything under that brand. I'm weird about having a cohesiveness in my products as well.

I really like it though, the foundation is the only one I've found that doesn't make my skin break out and the eyeshadows are very pigmented.

ooohh, I've never heard of that. I want to try it now. I've been pretty lucky that my face can handle pretty much anything I put on it and not make it break out or get dry ect. but in that last year or so I've starting filling in my eyebrows and trying out face contouring. I don't do it every day but when I go out on the weekends and have time, it's fun. the eyebrows really changed my whole face though, I can't believe I didn't try that sooner.

In a Chapstick addict.

I feel weird without at least foundation/blush/mascara on.

I normally fill in my eyebrows as well.

Also, on the cat call talk. Nothing annoys me more when people are like "isn't it flattering" when all it does is make you really self conciliation and want to hide

ooohh, I've never heard of that. I want to try it now. I've been pretty lucky that my face can handle pretty much anything I put on it and not make it break out or get dry ect. but in that last year or so I've starting filling in my eyebrows and trying out face contouring. I don't do it every day but when I go out on the weekends and have time, it's fun. the eyebrows really changed my whole face though, I can't believe I didn't try that sooner.

IM SO GLAD you understand the joy that comes from filling on your eyebrows. It really ups the eyebrow game.

It's really, really great makeup. It's considered Chanel quality at a Mac price point. It still gets a little pricey but my one blush lasted me like 2 years. A small bottle of foundation lasts about 6 months. So in the long run you save money since drug store stuff runs puts pretty fast.