Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Yo, Just Dance RULES. Also, Just Dance 4 has two Marina songs...so I mean...

I'm starting the 30 Day Shred just to get a little bit more of a work out in. But the Just Dance games really do rule.

I loooove Just Dance 4 but I'm such a terrible dancer that when I put the game on I spend most of my time being extremely paranoid that someone is going to sneak up on me and watch hahaha. so yeah it's a love/hate thing

I got about 10 minutes through the 30 Day Shred. Not because it's hard. But because I was doing it without contacts or glasses and now my eyeballs hurt which is making me sick to my stomach. 

However, I can already tell I'm gonna hurt in the morning. 

I'll probably throw in another 20 minutes in a few hours once errrythang calms down. 

Also, giiiirl I'm such a bad dancer too. I don't even care. Half the time I don't even follow the screen and make up my own flail-y dancing. 

Also, does anyone else have a totallllly ridiculous work out playlist? 

These are three of the best (worst) jamz on mine. 

I'm watching the Fat Girl Dancing videos now.

you guys dont have a planet fitness?!

not gonna lie; i wouldn't go to a gym if it wasn't only $10 a month.

i'm sure we do somewhere.  but i basically live in downtown denver where its all those boutique gyms, which i really want to join because i'm real particular about the kind of machines/weights that i need.  have to have a gym that has the rotating steps. get dem buns burnin'

so until i get a better paying job = just dance 3/4, home free weights, and gaiam ball it is!

tumblr_m60imxhqr51ryafv7o3_250.gif

For now, I pretty much just work out at home. (i am sure my wallet is thanking me because every gym membership near my house is expensive). But I really would love to try all of the difference equipment that gyms have and classes, but I'm embarassed because I feel too out of shape to go haha I just envision all of these people who are insanely fit judging me. Silly I know, but I am working up to it! 

A friend just sent me this link, it's a short french film about how if dudes were mistreated like females. 

Definitely NSFW and has some minor sexual assault, just as a fair warning. 

Incredibly brilliant though. 

http://wifey.tv/video/this-is-what-everyday-sexism-feels-like-to-a-man/