Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Any girl that wears something from the Batman line of clothing needs to understand that every nerd with a comic book collection is going to awkwardly hit on you.  I envision a lot of invitations to go to Comi-Con and offers to go to their moms basement and check out their comic collection. 

I kid, because I would be just that nerd.

Blackmilk RUUULEZ. I love their leggings but I could never ever afford them...at least until I become a millionaire. 

And nah, first you would get quizzed on your knowledge of comic related things because girl gamerzzz don't exist. THEN if you answered correctly, you'd be invited into their mom's basement.

vday is coming up y'all. we planned a nice weekend together at a hotel in ohio without even realizing it was v-day weekend. I don’t care either way about the holiday but bb is still getting a gift because I love giving gifts!

I bought my one single roommate a big heart of chocolate. she gets really down.

i remember when I lived on campus it was CRAZY. guys coming to the dorms all day with balloons and huge bears. i hated it.

Aww yay for dates and good friends who buy you chocolate! 

I used to get really down about it because I've been single 21/21 years, but I finally just focus my love in other areas and on friends those days (as you should every day, who needs a holiday to remind people you care?!) 

Also, Secrets, absolutely take yourself out on a date! 
Or, since you're a single dad, can you take your little one out on a date? (Unless of course, you'd rather get some alonetime.)

The 3 of them are always like "WHOA DUDE, BRO SOMETHING TOTALLY TOUCHED MY SHOULDER DUDE!"

I spend most of the episodes laughing at Zak.  Like when he was trying to act like a badass by taunting the spirits and fell over a bench that was in one of the rooms.

My favorite moment was when they were in some underground tunnel and Zak's camera captured the shadow of a hand grab his arm and he felt it, but when they replayed it on Aaron & Nick's cameras in real time, who were behind Zak, neither camera captured the shadow of the hand.  Blows my mind.

The 3 of them are always like "WHOA DUDE, BRO SOMETHING TOTALLY TOUCHED MY SHOULDER DUDE!"

I spend most of the episodes laughing at Zak.  Like when he was trying to act like a badass by taunting the spirits and fell over a bench that was in one of the rooms.

My favorite moment was when they were in some underground tunnel and Zak's camera captured the shadow of a hand grab his arm and he felt it, but when they replayed it on Aaron & Nick's cameras in real time, who were behind Zak, neither camera captured the shadow of the hand.  Blows my mind.

One of my life goals is to have a paranormal experience of some kind.  I want so badly to believe in it, but I can't buy completely into it unless I experience something for myself.  Zak is a total rube, but that is part of what makes the show so entertaining, I agree.  :)

when you stand in the bathroom that my sister and i shared as a child, you can see straight out into our living room.  there's two chairs , one on either side of the fireplace.  i ALWAYS felt like there was a man wearing a hat sitting in that chair watching me. not anything malevolent, just observing me. i thought i was just crazy/paranoid so i never said anything until one day i just mentioned it to my mom and she got this weird look on her face and said that my sister had told her almost the exact same thing before. neither of us had ever talked about it to each other prior to that, so that was weird, haha.

/possible paranormal story

Oh shit, that belongs in the conversation in small talk!  That's awesome though.  I saw a dude in the back room at my old job who I had never  met or seen before.. I described him to each of my managers on separate occasions and all 3 of them thought I saw a guy who used to work there named Morris.

My boss searched the internet for an obituary and there wasn't one, so they think he's still alive.  But I feel that if you spent long enough time in one place (he worked there for a million years), the foundation and the wood in the walls and the things around you could still absorb your energy even if you left that place and are still living.  I mean, Johnny Cash has been documented to still - spiritually - be at each of his homes, so why can't that hold true for people who are still 'with us'?

when I was like 8 or 9 i was really into the ouija board. I took it over to my friends house and we set it up in the bathroom. her older sister was in there was us. we had a small lamp on the floor turned on and all the lights off.

I was using the board with my friends sister and we asked the normal questions. then we asked ‘are you a bad spirit’. and she moved the thingy over to ‘yes’. all of the sudden the lamp on the floor started rocking back and forth and flickering. and the toilet paper spun off the roll all around us. i was SO scared.

my friends OTHER sister comes out of the other side of the bathroom laughing (there was a sliding wood door separating toilet room from shower room)

turns out she had been hiding there. they attached floss to the toilet paper and she pulled it under the door to make it fly off. they had also unscrewed the lightbulb a bit and attached floss to the neck of the lamp so it would flicker when she pulled the floss to rock it.

even though it turned out to be fake I still ended up sleeping in my parents room on the floor for months. I was a big scared cockblock

for some reason i am TERRIFIED of ouiji boards. i never had a bad experience with them, or even used one, but i have no desire to open up any sort of communication with something potentially evil.

when i was 3, i watched ET and was so scared that i kept going up to sleep with my parents every night for a couple weeks. my mom eventually set up my sleeping bag by their bed so i wouldn't wake them up all the time, haha.

Ouiji boards are not something to mess around with!  Idk about the Milton Bradley versions, but I've heard some crazy things about Ouiji boards being actual portals to the other side and whatnot.

When I was in 4th grade I played Ouiji board with one of my friends almost every day.  We met a spirit named Quail and talked with him all the time.  I think he was around our age.  He said he died in a fire.  He wanted to come to school with me one day so I let him.  For some reason I didn't think this was weird at all... by the end of the day everyone wanted to be Quail's friend and they ended up having "spirit friends" going home with them at the end of the day.  In my brain I was like "...but you guys are faking."

I'm not sure why I thought it was real.

This reminds me, pretty sure I saw a UFO yesterday. Driving to work and I saw some silver thing in the sky and was like wut. I was starring at it trying to figure out what it was and it just disappeared.

Also I'm trying to get tickets to go see the artic monkeys on vd... But idk if that's gonna happen. My friend wants to go to this bar but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be like all couples or lonely bitches. I don't really want to deal with either.