Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

That would've freaked me out so bad.  I'm cool with spirits and all, but UFO/aliens scare me.

Agreed.

Though I will never touch an Ouija board. I was taught growing up that they were forbidden and then I've heard crazy stories from friends. No, thank you.

I've had plenty of paranormal experiences though which I've touched on before.

Ouija boards are crazy. I definitely believe that they are dangerous and should be approached with caution which is kinda weird since it's considered a kids toy. Ghosts, aliens or whatever. That shit CAN exist so why not believe in it. Anything is possible. Our universe is beyond human comprehension. We know what we know through science and discovery, but there is still way too much out there. We can't even unlock the mysteries of our own planet let alone all the planets in our universe. Oh geeze…. I feel like I went off on a stoner tangent. lol 

Been sick all weekend and probably for the next few days so I doubt I will even want to do much for V-Day. David and I have a show to go to on Thursday so hopefully I am feeling better and we are going to make that our V-Day celebration. A dinner date and a show. That is more then what we usually do. I think it is funny that some people make such a big deal about it with teddy bears the size of a hefty child and flowers that will die within a few days, but I guess it's the last minute thought that counts, right?!

From what I've seen via Facebook, it's an excuse for girls to make their asshole boyfriends feel guilty and pay attention to them one day out of the year. I come from a poor small town where everyone is unhappily married to their high school sweethearts.

Everytime my wife buys something from etsy it reaks of cigerette smoke.

i peaked in this once before and the talk was about farts. Not sure if someone mentioned that a thong is a fart silencer - silent, but still deadly. Or the wagonwheel. When in tight pants the fart travels up the front tickling the nether regions. Just thought i would add.

Everytime my wife buys something from etsy it reaks of cigerette smoke.

i peaked in this once before and the talk was about farts. Not sure if someone mentioned that a thong is a fart silencer - silent, but still deadly. Or the wagonwheel. When in tight pants the fart travels up the front tickling the nether regions. Just thought i would add.

No. No one had mentioned that before.

my mom used to go to a male gynocologist. i always thought that would be totally weird.

I was typing the same thing haha. I'd much rather be felt up by a woman than a man, in that aspect of my life.

my mom made me go when I was 16 and said I need to go every year for a checkup, she was really open and honest about what was going to happen, so I was like whatever I'll do it. and it wasn't that bad really.

You'd much rather have peace of mind about your health, right? that's how I think of it, to make it easier.

but, I have no idea how you feel logan or what you've been through, so I can't judge you at all

Yeah, if I was at all comfortable with my body or body parts I think it would be weird but okay. However, I'm not and I can barely say things like sex, penis, or vagina without wanting to die on the inside.

Since on top of that all, my mom can't even kiss me on the head without me completely having a melt down...all of those things being formed into one situation is horrifying.

i haaaaaate going, because while i love my doctor because she's snarky and sarcastic, sometimes she asks some invasive questions that make me sort of nervous and i don't really see the relevance. 'is your boyfriend 'the one'?!' UUHHHHHH. let's not go into how i don't buy into that bullshit.

but i get super super nervous. usually i am told to 'stop tensing up! stop! stop!' at least 10 times.