Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Some girls are very sensitive to their friends talking to guys they have talked to/hooked up with/dated. I'm one of them.

My advice is that you should definitely consider mentioning it to her. Gauge how into him she really was and if she would have a problem with you now pursuing him.  It's personally never happened to me, but I've seen friendships end over such things.  Girl code and all.

yeah, i definitely think i'll mention to her that i am hanging out with him, but i don't know if i'll tell her that i am interested in him. she's so closed off that she very well could still be into him, and going for beer with him doesn't have to be anything but friendly.

i don't necessarily believe in any "girl code", but she called shotgun first, so she gets to sit in the front seat.

So aside from later in the evning last night realizing we need to borrow money to get tattoos 'cause we spent too much on shit for the house (commence freak out) and on lunch after getting my name changed (commence food coma), yesterday was perfect.

the court hearing took all of 4 minutes, probably. My mom came, my younger older brother (the one of the two who isn't the antichrist), his wife, my girlfriend and her fiance all came along with my wife and I (with babies in tow, of course).

When it was done, my friend (and drummer in my band)'s mom who works at the probate court came to give me flowers and I fucking died.

But today is a busy day, and I need to drop off my daughter with my mom so that maybe after tattoos things can get done around the house.

Edit: she typed at 10:30 am.

Tattoo is gorgeous. Everything is stressful, and hell yes.

I'm surprised with how it turned out. I had every faith in the artist, it was me and my low threshold for pain that convinced me it would looked all different kinds of fucked.

Thank you for all the kind words, ladies. Now to get my ID, and then start the process of changing the gender marker on it. Go Ohio!

Hmmm! 

Let me know how it goes! 

I use all natural hair products EXCEPT for shampoo and conditioner. It is something I wanted to start doing but I'm really finicky about my hair. Especially because it's thick and super curly. I'd start using the shampoos/conditioners from Lush but it's so expensive.