Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Geeze I couldn't imagine having to keep switching up what type of BC your taking. I don't like BC anyway, but why would a gyno (a professional) suggest whatever the latest trend of BC is? That makes no sense to me. There are so many BC's out there that cause more harm than good. Don't they know that or do they just not care if it harms your body?

Edit: Ahhhhh....the whole money argument. 

well, she wasn't really switching me up, but we could not find something that worked for me, I kept doing research and asking her for specific ones, but she kept saying ‘no, lets try this one’. nuva ring was fucking THE WORST. we’d get done having sex and it would be across the room on the floor. always having to check to make sure it was there. I hated it.

she’s a nice woman and very professional, but I didn’t feel like she was suggesting what was right for me personally.

I just want to get my tubes tied or something, because I hate condoms, and birth control is getting old!

okay i'm done :)

a lot easier for the dude to get snip snipped!

i have a friend who had a vasectomy when he was like 30 just because he was too selfish to ever have kids and liked living his life spending his money just on him and his fiance, haha. props for being truthful. wayyyyy too many people who shouldn't have kids wind up having them just because they think they're expected to.

a lot easier for the dude to get snip snipped!

i have a friend who had a vasectomy when he was like 30 just because he was too selfish to ever have kids and liked living his life spending his money just on him and his fiance, haha. props for being truthful. wayyyyy too many people who shouldn't have kids wind up having them just because they think they're expected to.

those are part of my reasons also. I can't raise a contributing member of society. and if my kid got bullied, I'd just want to cry forever.

plus I have no maternal instinct to speak of. even if I see kids, in a mall or something, I'm headed the opposite way.

those are part of my reasons also. I can't raise a contributing member of society. and if my kid got bullied, I'd just want to cry forever.

plus I have no maternal instinct to speak of. even if I see kids, in a mall or something, I'm headed the opposite way.

it's funny, cuz my best friend accidentally got pregnant and had my godson 5 years ago. when she told me she was pregnant i was just like oohhhhhhhhh no oh no oh no,  because she herself said all the time how she didn't want kids and i could neverrrrrr have imagined her being a mom. SHES THE BEST MOM, THOUGH. (a single mom, i might add. fuck that sperm donor piece of shit that is his 'father') she's doing PTA and he plays soccer and she is all about that life now.

(this isn't an endorsement for you to have kids, obviously. i am still on the fence about wanting kids myself. definitely not ready for them now, haha. especially after spending a week with my godson whilst on vacation. but sometimes people who don't think they would be a good mom or would want kids surprise themselves!)

my girlfriend got one, and she said getting it put in was one of the most painful experiences. I've heard different things though. 

something to consider for me, for sure.

jolessa, generic version of seasonale.

this is a daily pill right?

i for the life of me can't remember what my kind of BC is but i used the generic pills that had different dosages of hormones weekly followed by those dummy pills

and thanks for all the info ladies <3

my girlfriend got one, and she said getting it put in was one of the most painful experiences. I've heard different things though. 

something to consider for me, for sure.

also my friend just one put in and she said the insertion pain was so bad she almost passed out.  but it was for about a minute and then it was over.  im not that worried about short term pain so that wouldnt dissuade me

Ladies, I'm watching some blue planet and just finished the episode where there's about 10-15 minutes of orcas killing a baby grey whale while its mother fought to save it.

And now I'm flustered and kind of want to cry. I'm such a pansy.

Edit: told my friend the same thing and she told me to "get a goddamn life" which is the only acceptable response to this post

My wife and I are getting a divorce. The final straw that broke the camel's back was when things went sour with the polyamorous relationship we had on her end, and when my decision wouldn't change from wanting to be with both of them, she said she was done. I can't turn off how I feel like you turn out a light as you leave a room. That's not how I operate.

I am not perfect in this. I am no saint. Polyamory is not a "get out of cheating free" card. Our girlfriend and I were not honest at the beginning about what we were doing. My wife found out by looking through my cell phone without my permission after I had gone upstairs to put our daughter to bed and I didn't bring my phone with me. She would look through my texts once more and facebook conversations on my computer once before we decided we had to end this.

The truth is, she hurt me a lot. She was manipulative, and said a lot of things that cut me really deep. One example is the time I suggested she feed our daughter, because she was clawing at her chest, and screaming intermittently, and she just shot back, "why don't YOU do it?" Yeah, I need to be reminded that my tits are basically useless and that I can't breastfeed, because I'm just some fucking freak who's just growing her own in front of our girlfriend. Julie (our girlfriend) even told me long ago she thought my wife treated me like shit. And that was the reason she was heistant to date both of us.

My wife cut herself after our first date because I didn't know if I wanted to be in a steady relationship with her because I was honestly interested in someone else. I was too nice, clingy, and stupid to realize that I should have run right the fuck away back then.

But the night of the 16th, I told her my answer was that I loved both of them and I wanted to be with both of them. She said she wasn't going to do that anymore, and I had to decide.

When you're faced with a choice of being with someone who treats you like a human being who deserves love and respect, and someone who treats you like a trash can/personal maid just because you've been with them for over a decade, what would you do?

Our first girlfriend told me that she didn't want to say anything while there was still a chance for things to be worked out, but she felt that I needed to get out of this relationship ASAP. The maid of honor at our wedding told me she felt this was an unhealthy relatinship even back in high school when we first got together.

Despite all this, I'm happier. My girlfriend and her fiance and I have been planning on getting a place together, and setting roots down perhaps in the little hippie town east of Dayton. I'll get over the crunchy aspect of it. I'm pretty much dating a hippie who has a healthy mixture of punk ethos in her disposition. Makes it easier that she loves me. She's been making this a lot easier. I can't be more thankful for her. I's been a long time since I felt loved in a mutual capacity, and she was one of the only things that kept me from driving into the river on the night of the 16th. I love her so much and I can't thank her enough.

I need to get some pants and a bra on and go get new tires put on my car. Sorry to unload all this. I should probably use that blog I have or something. Oh well.

Good for you! No one should ever feel mistreated in a relationship. Seems like you are headed in the right direction and were smart to get out while you can.  Keep surrounding yourself with love and positivity. Feel free to vent anytime. Us ladies are pretty open minded and empathetic towards one another here. Best of luck and I hope things get better for you from here on out. 

I still love my wife, but it just hurts too much to continue with the relationship in a romantic capacity. We're operating as friends for the sake of our daughter, and I'll be at the house for the foreseeable future. But the marriage is over in just about everything except a strict legal sense.

Still feel awful about it.

So I'm going on vacation in a month and having a dilemma:

I don't usually go swimming or to the beach often, so I just have a cheap target bikini I bought for emergency situations. However, I don't feel comfortable in the bottoms and would prefer something high or mid waisted. I've been looking all morning and found a really cute pair from Topshop but they only went up to a size 12 (I need a 14).

Anyone have suggestions? Modcloth had a lot of options but nothing I really liked/would match the top I already have. If they did, it was really expensive. I definitely want to stay under $30 if possible.