Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

Off topic, but recently I've been really good at the thrifting/awesome sales game.

I was always bad at it as a teenager. So I don't know if it's just knowing what to look for, the discounts with store credit cards, or just plain luck. But over the weekened I scored an entire outfit (including shoes) for under $25.

That's awesome! I haven't went shopping for myself in a while. But we did find a nice coffee table at a thrift store last weekend. My life is so different now haha.

Hahaha! I feel ya, I just live with my mom so I normally try not to get crazy on furniture buying (even though I love it). I did thrift the fluffy white rug in my room for $12 and it's my pride and joy.

I need to slow down on shopping because bills and Florida are coming up. But sales are so hard to resist.

Updates: need a haircut. Moved back to my parents' house. My girlfriend is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I'm kind if jealous that I don't get to marry her in August. (Polyamory is fun and complicated.) I've paid very few bills since the bank accounts were split. Creditors LOVE ME.

I'm bored, sitting around work, waiting for my shift to start, and wondering how one place of business can have so much sportsball and violent cuddling (UFC) in one dining area. Trying to get a new job.

Updates: need a haircut. Moved back to my parents' house. My girlfriend is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I'm kind if jealous that I don't get to marry her in August. (Polyamory is fun and complicated.) I've paid very few bills since the bank accounts were split. Creditors LOVE ME.

I'm bored, sitting around work, waiting for my shift to start, and wondering how one place of business can have so much sportsball and violent cuddling (UFC) in one dining area. Trying to get a new job.

is she marrying someone else in august? i've been gone for a bit so im out of the loop!

I have missed you ladies. I am going to try and not be so scarce... I promise!

you still doing the flight attendant gig??

• 4 weeks later...

When I was in a college class me and this girl made an okCupid account for fun, to look around. I kid you not we found 2 guys from the actual class we were sitting in.

Money well spent on that class.

I can't seem to get photos, but no one is more surprised about how well this turned out than me ahahha. 

I did make a few alterations. I didn't dig how the straps turned out, so I just cut them off and resewed on some faux leather that I had laying around. Then, since slips mostly only hang good on super thin girls without much of a chest, I made a little tie belt to give it shape. 

It's super flowy and light. Pretty rad stuff. 

If I had a sewing machine, I would definitely use that to clean up edges and secure the straps better.

Yeah, I always try to like slip dresses, but they never look good on a curvy girl! I'm so glad it worked for you, and the leather strap alteration sounds badass.

I got a few really cute dresses from deb today!