Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

best review on forever 21 today.

“You betta WERK! lol
I was so excited to get this, along with my other 10 items in the mail (yes ya’ll i was baby balling lol!!) and when it came it was the first thing i tried on. I also ordered the southwestern leggings the model is wearing, and together they look GREAT!!”

what is baby balling?

I just ordered sooooo many clothes from forever 21. I'm pretty sure my wardrobe is going to consist of nothing but this place.

I had no idea that forever 21 reviews could be so entertaining. A while ago I discovered that any kind of wolf shirt with a moon on amazon has some of the most hilarious parady reviews I've ever read.

oh my fucking god, yes. Those reviews are amazing.

I just ordered sooooo many clothes from forever 21. I'm pretty sure my wardrobe is going to consist of nothing but this place.

oh my fucking god, yes. Those reviews are amazing.

I’ve ordered stuff from there like the last three weeks. i just keep gradually adding stuff to my cart until I have enough to qualify for free shipping. and I had no work clothes, just a bunch of dresses and going out clothes.

now I have cardigans. so many cardigans. and I am so happy.

walking into forever 21 makes my brain seize up because of the massive quantities of clothings just thrown about all willy nilly on the racks. i admittedly own a lot of clothing from there, though. h&m is also my jam.

I had never been in a f21 store until last month, bruise took me to one in ohio. I was so overwhelmed. grabbed a floral sweater and got the hell out.

I like online shopping.

I had never been in a f21 store until last month, bruise took me to one in ohio. I was so overwhelmed. grabbed a floral sweater and got the hell out.

I like online shopping.

i buy most everything online except clothing. so much stuff fits me weird (thanks, big boobs). i DO buy shoes online, though.

walking into forever 21 makes my brain seize up because of the massive quantities of clothings just thrown about all willy nilly on the racks. i admittedly own a lot of clothing from there, though. h&m is also my jam.

So much this. Very rarely do I step foot in a F21.

The last time I walked in looking for something simple like a beanie. Walked around the store 3 times, probably got lost at some point, and gave up.

Yes. I am an online shopaholic. I was doing modcloth for awhile but their clothes are so pricey. So now I wait for shit to go on sale at H&M. So glad they have a webstore now, plus if anything doesn't fit just return it with the free shipping label they send. For jeans I will usually stick to target or something basic like that. Forever21 is incredibly overwhelming. I could spend hours looking through their sale racks and aint nobody got time for that!

does modcloth have curvy girl sizes?

i float between a L and xl at F21 if that helps.

Yes! They cater exclusive to the curvy gals.  They also have plus size options for almost everything they stock... we appear to be similar in size so I don't think you will need to opt for the plus sizes, but its cool to know they carry them.

yay! for some reason i never clicked on their ads because I just thought ‘there’s no way that’ll fit me’.

like when you stumble upon a clothing website and all the models are really teeny asian girls. you know that ain’t happenin with these boobs.

The worst is when you're like "this dress will totally fit over my boobs." So then you put on said dress and you're like "Okay, maybe it's a little tight, but if I wiggle it over my boobs, it will fit like a dream." 

Next thing you know you're in a fitting room stuck in a dress and cutting off all circulation to the chest.

I feel it, it's like a moment of panic when you get all hot and pissed and know you're stuck

i have a special way of wriggling out of dresses that I *thought* i could fit into and pulled down over my boobs.