Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I love sensory overloads. It is like a treasure hunt. I mostly thrift my clothes (yeah yeah, spew out all of the hipster comments). Every time I buy something at forever 21 it breaks or rips within a month. I bought this cute lace dress (it was a total splurge to me since I usually spend about $5 max on a dress) three wears, and the zipper stopped working. It was the right size, just the zipper was a total piece of crap. I guess I am spoiled by thrift stores and vintage threads.

I love sensory overloads. It is like a treasure hunt. I mostly thrift my clothes (yeah yeah, spew out all of the hipster comments). Every time I buy something at forever 21 it breaks or rips within a month. I bought this cute lace dress (it was a total splurge to me since I usually spend about $5 max on a dress) three wears, and the zipper stopped working. It was the right size, just the zipper was a total piece of crap. I guess I am spoiled by thrift stores and vintage threads.

One of my buttons popped off a pair of F21 jeans rendering them useless. Other than that, I've had surprisingly good luck. I just try to stay away from their lace. It will rip open within 3 seconds of wearing it.

Thrift store clothing finds are good... when you find them. Thrift store camera finds are even better.

One of my buttons popped off a pair of F21 jeans rendering them useless. Other than that, I've had surprisingly good luck. I just try to stay away from their lace. It will rip open within 3 seconds of wearing it.

Thrift store clothing finds are good... when you find them. Thrift store camera finds are even better.

Seriously. And those sheer shirts everyone wears.... My big boobs, the shoulder seam ripped within an hour and i was pissed. I'm not a big girl and the shirt fit just fine.

I am a thrifting machine. I have found most of my wardrobe that way. You just need time and patience. And totally! All of the photos I've posted on the forum have been on thrifted cameras. <3.

You folks recommend mod cloth? Have you ever tried Ruche?

that happened to a pair of jeans I had (not F21) and I found out you can buy replacement buttons that just snap through your jeans. I’ve also used the buttons to make jeans smaller. you can find them at pretty much any grocery store. meijer target or whatever. it was a good find!