+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

This week has been fantastic. In honor of me getting two of my favorite/most sought after records for a great price, I've decided to give away a record from those bands. The winner will have a choice between either of the options. International is fine and I'll cover shipping. Anyone can enter. Drawing will go until next Friday. That's basically it.

Here are the records:

Mansions' New Best Friend
-Second Press
-Either color /208 or /313
-Comes with The Biggest Lie 7"

OR

The Wonder Years' The Upsides
-Third press
-Safety Green /3000
-Comes with Won't Be Pathetic Forever 7"

For those that are curious, the ones I just bought are:
Mansions - Dig Up The Red (red)
The Wonder Years - The Upsides (white)

Andy's on the ball, and that makes me happy.  Just as a general consensus; is everyone cool with starting the new raffle?  Or should there be a "no new drawing until the winner's record is shipped" rule?  I feel like that could slow down the pace of the thread considerably, but it's technically a safer approach.  What do you guys think?

It's completely up to the person giving away the record but I feel like the entry time should be 3-4 days max because anything more than a week just feels like it's forever

True.  I think enough attention can be garnered in 3-4 days.  I'm more-so talking about the period of time between announcing a winner and starting a new raffle.  Not sure if they should be initiated immediately, or only after the previous winner has shipped the album.  That could be an initiative for the "conductor" to not drag their feet, and ship the album out in a timely manner.