+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

It really bums me out that you've had horrible luck with this thing so far, amnstypls. If you win another one of my giveaways, I'm going to do my best to throw in something extra that you'll appreciate.

It's all good man. You had the best intentions starting this thread and you've already hooked me up countless times on deals we've done. Definitely don't mean to poison the well here, just wanted people to know what's up.

Kyle, if you read this, the offer still stands. $4 is one hell of a deal for a copy of Memorial.

It's all good man. You had the best intentions starting this thread and you've already hooked me up countless times on deals we've done. Definitely don't mean to poison the well here, just wanted people to know what's up.

Kyle, if you read this, the offer still stands. $4 is one hell of a deal for a copy of Memorial.

No harm done.  And doubly agreed on a $4 Memorial.  If he doesn't want it, someone should absolutely take you up on that.

Yeah, guys... I definitely did fuck up and didn't send the record out.  It was the same timeframe as my exams and I was stressed as all hell, and then some personal shit happened in my life, and then I completely just forgot about it.  I literally just completely forgot about it.  Not only that, but I forgot about it twice.  I even felt bad the first time and planned to send it out again ASAP, but I forgot all about it.  I told the guy I would send it out to him, but then I failed to do so.  Y'all have the right to blacklist me on this.  I'm not going to attempt to win another record in this thread, and I will offer the guy who won my record the option to possibly get another record from me, because he deserves it, but it was all literally just me being extremely forgetful and a bit selfish in the end.

Also, I don't really want the record I won, so that's why I never got back to you on that, man.  I was mainly in this thing to SEND out a record, and then of course I fucked up and forgot to do it.  It is completely my fault, and it is something I now plan to take full responsibility for.  I will definitely get a record out to the guy if he is down to accept a record from me.  I have fantastic reputation on this website in trades, so I have been known to be a pretty reliable guy when it comes to sales and trades.  It has just been a really crazy month for me, a ton of shit I've been stressing out about, not knowing if I'm going to pass my classes, money issues, relationship woes, it's just been a whirlwind.

Of course, there is no real excuses for it all, but believe me, I plan to at least attempt to make good on my record giveaway, if he's willing to accept one still.  My apologies to everyone.  This thread was always a great idea, and people like me who forget and just don't send it out really ruin it.

--- yes PLEASE give the Memorial record to someone who really does deserve it and wants it more than I do.  Thank you everyone for being good to me, and please don't kill me on here for this, it really wasn't something I wanted to do, and I really did come into this wanting to give that record away.  I'm about to contact the member and it will get squared away, but it really has been an unbelievably lengthy wait and I know that it isn't good on my part to do that.

Appreciate you coming in and clearing the air.  I understand that shit happens, but I'd like to avoid seeing the giveaways come to a halt... which only happens when records don't (or can't) get mailed out, however legitimate the reasons may be.  Hopefully a few other members are able to read your experience and use it to determine just how willing they are to participate, if they win.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from Derek.  I hope this experience doesn't completely kill this thread, and I contacted the guy who won from me again just now.  I plan to send him a record from my trade list that we both agree on (excluding records that I cherish too much, obviously, but definitely not a record I have a ton of copies of like the original Park record I planned to send out), as well as either of the Park records if he wants them.  So, if he wants it all, it'll be free of charge, and I'll be getting the damn thing out this week.

Sometimes life happens, but it's not really an excuse because if you checked my records on here, I was still posting and still interacting with people on here throughout the process, so literally it was just my forgetfulness and just overall selfishness that got the best of me on this one.

It doesn't matter if I send the guy like 5 records, no matter what, people doing what I did on here definitely does hurt the giveaway process and turns people away from it, so yeah, completely understand any negative backlash sent towards me.  I wasn't trying to avoid the guy, it was a record I have 4 or 5 copies of, it's just me being forgetful for the most part, even after being reminded of it.

I want in on this giveaway, I have the Converge, it's awesome. 

I will also pay $10 for that Memorial album...

Also, I don't really want the record I won,

Correct me, as i may be be wrong, but i thought the whole point in signing up for the Karma Train was being interested in the album. i.e. the point of putting your name in the bag.

+Why would you enter a 'contest' of a record you don't want?

If it's not too late, I'll throw my name in there. I've seen people say some good things about Converge on here but never really looked them up. Except for the Jane Doe cover (I think that's what it is) and that the dude owns like Deathwish(?).

Plus giving away a free record if I won would be fantastic.

Definitely plenty of time left. The giveaway ends tomorrow at noon.