Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

☾ Evan 

Like Madie, you seem to fall between both the Earth and Fire hands. I'm leaning more toward Earth on you as well, though you could easily identify as a fire hand. There doesn't seem to be too much written about if someone can lean toward either hand type, though I'd like to think maybe this means you carry characteristics of both? 

You carry the traits of being practical and level headed. You prefer to be outdoors and have experience first hand instead of just learning about it.

Your heart line falls right between your index finger and middle finger (you're actually the first hand so far to be right in the center!) this means that you have a tendency to fall in love easily. A long and curvy line shows that expressing your feelings comes easily to you, but since it is not wavy, this shows that you can be very particular with whom you have a relationship. You do seem to have a few lines crossing over your heart line, which shows emotional trauma. 

Your head line shows that you favor practicality and structure in your life. Your line is short with notes that you prefer your accomplishments to be physical over intellectual. You are a realist with a thirst for adventure. 

You have a wide, curvy life line which shows that you are full of energy (we are an energetic bunch on these boards, apparently!) You are strong and enthusiastic in life, though your line does stop short which shows that you will have a major change in your lifestyle. Your deep line is a measurement of your inner vitality.

You have a shallow fate line which means that external factors are going to change your life many times. 

Your thumb shows that you are very opinionated and have a workaholic attitude. You have high energy and plenty of self control.  You're impatient, creative, and generally have a kind nature. 

☾ Evan 

Like Madie, you seem to fall between both the Earth and Fire hands. I'm leaning more toward Earth on you as well, though you could easily identify as a fire hand. There doesn't seem to be too much written about if someone can lean toward either hand type, though I'd like to think maybe this means you carry characteristics of both? 

You carry the traits of being practical and level headed. You prefer to be outdoors and have experience first hand instead of just learning about it.

Your heart line falls right between your index finger and middle finger (you're actually the first hand so far to be right in the center!) this means that you have a tendency to fall in love easily. A long and curvy line shows that expressing your feelings comes easily to you, but since it is not wavy, this shows that you can be very particular with whom you have a relationship. You do seem to have a few lines crossing over your heart line, which shows emotional trauma. 

Your head line shows that you favor practicality and structure in your life. Your line is short with notes that you prefer your accomplishments to be physical over intellectual. You are a realist with a thirst for adventure. 

You have a wide, curvy life line which shows that you are full of energy (we are an energetic bunch on these boards, apparently!) You are strong and enthusiastic in life, though your line does stop short which shows that you will have a major change in your lifestyle. Your deep line is a measurement of your inner vitality.

You have a shallow fate line which means that external factors are going to change your life many times. 

Your thumb shows that you are very opinionated and have a workaholic attitude. You have high energy and plenty of self control.  You're impatient, creative, and generally have a kind nature. 

I'm a little speechless.  You are good.  Seriously.

Oh, she's getting a damn record.  Who's going to coordinate that?  Should it be me?  Also, OP should edit to say that she needs pictures of entire hands, including fingers.  She mentioned it a while back but I think some peeps didn't notice it.  I PM'ed her new pictures because the ones I posted on the thread sucked for palm reading.  :)

Deafening

An air hand! 

You are very intellectual, curious, and are a never ending fountain of ideas. People tend to notice that you're full of nervous energy and you are extremely prone to worry and stress. You have great communication but tend to internalize your feelings too much which often leads to difficulties in any close relationships.

Your heart line goes to your index finger which shows that you have a great love life. You are very practical when it comes to matters of love, though you do have a few small breaks which can show emotional trauma. 

Your head line shows that you are a clear, focused thinker, and also a realist. You're generally excited about the changes life will bring and love adventure. The crosses across your head line show that you will have to make a lot of big decisions in your future.

Your life line is very shallow which means that you hold the ability to be easily manipulated by others, the breaks in your life line show all the major changes in lifestyles that you will have to make. You tend to over-exert yourself and end up exhausted, which means you often feel like you have low energy and are often tired. 

Your fingers show that you are opinionated and take pride in your work. You do however, have a tendency to come off as cold and indifferent, even if that's not how you feel. You have good intentions but you're anxious, which causes things to not always work out as smoothly as planned. You're good at keeping secrets but are easily annoyed! Practical, logical, and like things to be explained.