So I my house got broken into, round 4

Being a student means being tied into a shitty tenancy agreement, one of my housemates dads found out a whole bunch of shit that they were doing wrong, so he threatened them with legal action, and then yesterday we get a letter saying they're trying to take all 6 of us to court because one of us hasn't paid his rent for two months.

Still, in the past few days we've had new locks fitted, dead bolts on front and back doors, and just this morning the police installed a security camera for us, and gave us a bunch of window alarms and we had an alarm fitted last week as well.

Seriously, Once all my hand-ins are outta the way in 3 weeks time I'm getting outta here, don't you guys worry. Also, all my vinyl is back home so I'm not too worried ;)

I work with criminals, juvenile ones and I live in the Lehigh Valley. There is the area in Southside Bethlehem called Five Points (gangs, that kind of fun stuff) and then a little up the hill the college Lehigh. Anyway some of the kids I with work watch certain houses and wait for the people to go out drinking and then constantly rob them. I think your house is being watched so get out. Someone knows you guys have things worth pawning or selling and are most likely sitting and waiting for the right time. Move man before someone comes home and one of the people are there and then all hell can break loose. One last piece of advice, do not buy a gun, I know to many people who will try to rob you for that.