vegas!

Taxis. You gotta cut loose in Vegas. Can't pinch pennies (well you can, it is just not worth it to travel a thousand miles and then walk around until your feet ache instead of taking a $15 taxi ride).

If you know where you're going then def take a taxi. But if you're gonna roam and explore then you gotta walk.

Get the drinks that are in the shapes of things. Like a guitar margarita. Bet on the number 13 on roulette and get the breakfast buffet at Paris. It's expensive but it's worth it. And I have never taken a taxi in vegas. I walked my ass off and it was incredible. I love vegas. 

I don't know how true it is but I was told to stay in groups if you walk off the strip. Went to some bars that were and definitely walked by some really ghetto apartments and overall shady looking places that were only a couple minutes off.

Oh and I'll be the first -- spearmint rhino. Gotta go.

Get the drinks that are in the shapes of things. Like a guitar margarita. Bet on the number 13 on roulette and get the breakfast buffet at Paris. It's expensive but it's worth it. And I have never taken a taxi in vegas. I walked my ass off and it was incredible. I love vegas. 

BUFFETTTTSSS!!!!

My friends and I starved ourselves for a day before we went to one. And it was so worth it.

I think it's fun every three or four years.  I couldn't imagine making an annual trip or anything like that.

Nooo me either.  I was only there for 2 days back in January 2012.  I will never understand the idea of bringing small children to Las Vegas, though.  There were sooo many families with small children.

I used to go every year in March to bet on March Madness. It was awesome. Then I crashed an ATV in the desert one trip, had a serious concussion, temporarily lost sight in one eye and many memories that were never recovered. Then I got married and had an amazing little dude. Now I go closer to once every three years. Love Vegas. 

I will be there in late April for a bachelor party. The notion of not planning anything is great if you haven't been there. If you have then do some planning so you are sure to get a new experience. I am going to see Ghost at the House of Blues and hit a gun range for fun. After that it's pretty in the air. 

Go to a rooftop bar at least once for a spell. Mandalay Bay has a great one.